Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POLL: How many HB9s have you slept with on multiple occassions?

How many HB9s have you slept with more than once? (fwb, g/f, plate, ...)

Votes: 5 31.3%

Votes: 4 25.0%

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 3-5

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 6-10

• 11-20

• 21-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked with celebrities in the past (not her though). Once you see women like this in person, you see they are as "elite" as the next pretty face. But again: we all see reality subjectively. On a macro level it's still just a collection of individual opinions. One man's 7 is another man's 10. There are men who let that affect them though... "Do you think my girlfriend is hot bro?"
I suspect the shock wears off as the work hours add up. If you have any advice on detecting & avoiding celebrity-obsessed guys, I'm curious about that. While I haven't dated a celebrity, I had some acquaintances became obsessed with my girlfriend at the time. Spotting them earlier and avoiding their awkwardness would be a plus.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my view, an HB8 is very attractive, but seeing an HB10 drives guys crazy.
In my view, there is no such thing as a 10, but 9s drive guys crazy. A 7 is attractive, and an 8 is exceptionally attractive. Most attractive girls are 7s. 6s might be kind of plain but still has a good body. 5s you might think about, but then go "Nah". 4 and under are invisible.