"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Poll: How confident are you in your seduction skills?

How confident are you in your seduction skills?

  • Very confident, and I have plenty of success stories to back it up.

  • I get some success here and there, but I still have some sticking points I'm working on.

  • I learned a lot of material, but I haven't done that many approaches yet.

  • I don't even know where to begin.

  • Other (please explain)


Results are only viewable after voting.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
425
Reaction score
222
I want to get an idea of the demographics here these days in terms of where you all are in your DJ journey.

EDIT: I wanted to edit the second option to say "but I still have some sticking points I'm working on or don't understand yet" so pretend it says that lol
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top