Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please Sosuave, Pimp My Ride

brad67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody have any ideas about how to make your car fun on the inside? Im getting a stereo system but I want to make the inside of my car really chill and I want it to be the car that everyone wants to be in, you know?

Im not talking about like rims and whatnot, I just want the inside of my car to be fun and I want people to want to get into my car at night instead of the other guys

What are your cars like and do you have any good ideas to share for mine?

DaKidS3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some strobe lights, and start bumping some techno\trance\dance music. Boom.

Turn your car into a wild rave party.

:woo:

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by locarius
What the ****.

Go to a ricer forum, and keep this **** out of here.
Hey! Dont lump all us tuners into ricers!

To the guy that posted this, this isnt a good place to post this. Go visit a forum of your car.

Whats your car?

You only want to mod the inside?

How much money you got?

I would start out with a basic system. Nice head unit or pop out tv, upgraded speakers all around, an amp, and one or two woofers.

Tint the windows, lower the car, get some tasteful rims. should be all you need for a chill cruiser.

Dont know what else. This is rice, but some neon lights on the inside of the car might be ok if done right. it would be cool to get the lights syned with the music so that it "dances" with the music.

DaKidS3

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not talking about rims and stuff, just inside the car stuff. So, it's really not "ricing".

brad67

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think anyone would disagree that a nice car is helpful for any DJ, like I said in my post, Im not talking about rims or anything exterior, Im just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the inside of the car, and maybe places or websites where I could look at some stuff?

Seat covers? Lights? etc things of that nature

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sell it and buy a full size van. then take out the seats and put a big mat in it. Find nice curtans, and make it look nice an cozy.

so next time your out sharging, or clubing, you don't have to go far. Once your done, go back to the club and do it again....:crackup: :crackup:

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont care if it is ricing or rims or whatever... this is a discussion forum for getting more successful with WOMEN.

There is an everything else subforum here to....

Damn this place has gone retarted in the past 3 weeks.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls don't care about what toys your car has on the inside..

make sure its clean, smells nice, etc..

thats all.

although of course, the nicer the car is, the more they notice (heated seats, leather, etc)

but in general, if you have to in any way to rely on your car to get chicks, you're done.

like my friend used to say "Give me a Geo Metro, and I can still pull more chicks with it than any of those wannabes..."

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vibrating passenger seat Gets them in the mood all the time.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
sell it and buy a full size van. then take out the seats and put a big mat in it. Find nice curtans, and make it look nice an cozy.
That's where a lot of families got started in the '60 and '70's!!

Now, the first thing you want to do is get yourself a '69 Lincoln Townecar or Cadillac and reupholster the seats, and tint the windows. Then...

Well, use your immagination!!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brad67
I want people to want to get into my car at night instead of the other guys
Sorry, but the only time they'll be able to appreciate the inside is when they've already seen the outside. If you're driving around in a 1983 Volvo DL, it doesn't matter how pimp the inside is... it's still an old Volvo.

Moved to AE.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
put a hottub in the car. That would be chill

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats your favourite board game?

How pimp would a fold out monopoly board be?

You could even have magnetic peices (and a metal board) so others can play while you're driving. Hell, take out a bank loan and use REAL money to play (you'll need to provide this for everyone) then the HBs will not only see how fun you are (Monopoly) but they'll see how rich you are (the cash).

If you're going to do this, let me know, because I did it to my car and I can give you alot of tips.

Other ideas.
Scrabble
Checkers
Chess
Poker Table

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puts some b00bs on the inside of the car, they are fun.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
decorate the inside like the inside of the delorean from back to the future - make sure to include the "time circuits" and the "flux capacitor", then invite girls to go see the future. Make sure to drive "precisely 88 miles per an hour!"

BrotherAP