Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please point out potential flaws in this logic

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toxic masculinity is just another projection dreamt up by losers who can't accept the fact that they and everything they do is a failure.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason masculinity is being erased from society is the same reason vegetarianism is being prompted.
Fvck you man. I like my almond, oat, soy milk along with my avocado toast. Better than drinking whole milk with Vitamin D, Calcium, and real protein and having to $hit afterwards due to lactose intolerancy... ;)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy being toxic masculine.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't. 6'2" 207. 14% body fat. I squat 575.
That's great man. I was being sarcastic and staying consistent.

How come only two days bro?

I tried plant based but for my body type and my age, it didn't really work as good as the traditional stuff. I just drink regular milk and consume meats. I think my vitamins let me get away with not eating as much veggies but I think I should eat more.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason masculinity is being erased from society is the same reason vegetarianism is being prompted.

Our leaders want to turn us into weak, girly hatch rabbits that nibble on lettuce and wear a dress. It's a form of slavery. It's like de-fanging a tiger, or filing the claws off a bear. It is evil.
an outrage against nature

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In America, we have a pill for everything. We wait until someone gets sick, then we treat it with a pill.

There's no focus on using proper nutrition to prevent these things from happening in the first place.

Sorry, got a little soapbox-y.
Thanks for the explanation and fully agree with you bro. America has had an obesity epidemic for some time now and the feminists are always trying to have people look the other way and not address it.

CDC published an article then changed it from 90+ to 80+% of hospitalized covid patients being obese. Yet this type of news is silenced because it's easier for fat Americans to just get a shot to keep them from dying rather than improve their health and nutrition. If they really made this front and center, this should've been a wakeup call to all the obese people out there. But feminists squashed that...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's crazy. Feminists have too much power in society. They are able to get certain TV shows cancelled if they feel it's too 'oppressive' towards women.

The whole cancel culture thing...
I'm not sure if you saw Bill Burr's SNL opening act about Cancel Culture but he got roasted for doing it by all the feminists. LOL
Bill Burr is a SS style comedian if you haven't seen any of his skits. I would recommend it. :up:
2:14 Mark...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did this turn into diets and food lifestyles. Hahaha

Here is the key to happy living. In fact, it’s the only way. It doesn’t matter what the feminine, herd mentality world thinks, professes or it’s attempted forced indoctrination.

You must remove yourself from it. Others will say, “you’re just putting your head in the sand and not confronting”. This is false reasoning. You simply refuse to participate or support a destructive culture. You do not rail against it. You don’t even give it enough credence by even paying attention to it. This is powerful stuff. If even 30% of the productive men in the world did this, the world would go on and get better. Women know which side of the bread is buttered.

There feminine imperative must have your attention. All these goofy ideas are actually quite brilliant. Otherwise we wouldn’t be in this mess. Thrusting against it only makes it stronger. It validates it. Posting the meme like you did, you are looking for the ability to address it in debate or argument. You are participating and even cooperating. Shame on you for following the intentions of degenerates and pontificating fools.

The true back bone of any culture is it’s masculinity and at what level it exists. There will always be soy boys and poindexters. It’s the way of things. Let them wear tampons if they want. They were lost long ago. Most men are also looking for a direction to take this garbage. This is why many of the red pill YouTube channels are not helping. They continually validate. Every day. Does the world need them? At first, yes. But not really. Men get educated one at a time. It should be easily accessed in all aspects. Why? Because it’s a natural state. Not a new state or new idea. In fact it’s the way things should be.

1. Never participate in the opposition of men. Just ignore and go do you.

2. ignore any human who supports any organization, group or political power that embraces the failing narrative. Do not cooperate in any way. Just vote against any supporting group. If you don’t then you are my enemy. As enemies are benieth me, it’s of no concern to me. You are a pointexter disguised as a man.
Props to you, man. This is where I am, also.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my favorite comics is Sebastian Maniscalco:
I saw Sebastian before he became main stream. He grew up close to where I used to live. Funny as hell but didn't feel like paying $250/ticket to see him the last time he was in town. :up:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society always wants you to do what‘s against your best interest Can’t have too many cooks and the people in charge stay in power and make a lot of money this way.

In the West, there is no fundamental following of religion, race, party to keep the government in power so they have to come up with an alternative way. Give women the power. How do you do this? Make women goddesses, make sex very very important, make marriage and family of utmost importance, give men no power, beat down any type masculinity, and insult those can’t attract women and are single.

Keeps the politicians pockets fat.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toxic masculinity is just another projection dreamt up by losers who can't accept the fact that they and everything they do is a failure.
Would you agree though that there is Masculinity - Doing Manly Sh1T and then there is Toxic Masculinity - which is bein an A$$hole under the guise of being Manly. When really it is just your excuse to be an A-Hole....