Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please Help...

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. I have a quick question.

what should I do if I already showed my AFC side to a girl I like? I know its hard to regain status again but has anyone experienced this? over came this? i think she is worth whatever i might need to do so any idea will be greatly appreactied. thanks

nick-

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
well to start...

first i showed WAY too much intrest. like i think i must have scared her away.

second i got mad over 1 little thing like a little immature kid.

any help now?

nick-

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're putting all your eggs in one basket here, never do that. Yeah, the beginning stage of becoming a DJ is annoying because you have to change yourself dramatically when everyone around you already thinks of you as a certain way.

Just reassure yourself that this is ONE girl. Think of all the fine HBs out there, millions of em. All could be yours. Stop pressurizing yourself.

Ok now that you've woken up, flirt with as many HBs at school as possible, and once you've become THE MAN, confident and smooth, then just go up to her and talk. Be friendly and have some fun. Bust on her and realise that you're the prize here. Then if it all goes well and she kinos back etc then get that number. If not then BOOM.... NEXT and KABLAAM.... it's her loss.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a girl at my school who i liked. I was a totally AFC around her untill about 4 weeks ago. After moving on and working my **** out she came up to me and told she liked me, now we are going out. Flirt with her occasionaly, but don't seem desperate, shell see the change. You never know maybe youll get lucky.