Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

please help i dont understand it

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to improve myself. I read many of the postings and the dj bible. I tried to improve and go this way. But it doesnt getting better. Im feeling more confidence. But what does it help when the girls dont recognize me. I want to get eye contact but they dont see me or dont just realize that i'm here. :( I dont look needy and im not fooling around like a afc. I dont think that im looking bad. I dont know what do now :( :( :(

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you want to do homeboy. Enrich your life to the point that you don't care about women. Once you reach this level you can have your choice pick of them. You can't make the girl you want want you back. Remember it's not about getting a chick or making them want you. IT's about YOU, all about YOU being happy with yourself. Concentrate on making yourself happy, you don't need a girl to do that for you. Don't lose faith, keep building your confidence, no one can sink your ship but you.

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Much thx dazzle ! i am going to be this one but give me the chance to ask one last question. How should i approach a woman which don't recognize me ? (the most of them dont take a look into my eyes) is the eye contact important or should i go and approach here equal if eye contact is or not ?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of focusing on how you can get them to make, and keep eye contact with you, focus on starting up conversations with different women, or people in general.

Once you are involved in conversation with these women, focus on the quality of your questions. Concentrate on questions that will get her to start talking about herself, as you listen, as this will help you create rapport.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U can't expect to walk down the street and have EVERY girls look at you - you have to grab their attention. As for improvements, you have to get out of your way (no pun intended) sometimes to get results.

If attention is what you are die'N for then work out or where expensive clothes (or just ridiculously over top stuff)

Men are meant to give WOMEN attention - not the other way around, cuz WE do the choosing.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though i don't like to admit it, women are people too. Do you look at every person you walk by? No, you have your own thoughts, problems, solutions you are thinking about. If you see a girl you find interesting say 'HI'. That's about all it takes to find out about her. The most interesting subject a person will talk about is themself. Remember that, just say hi. If you have time to stop and say it do it. Just make sure she'll notice you. Sometimes in crouds no one knows who you are talking too. Watch out for that, one time i tried to say hi to this hottie and i ended up talking to grandma for 10 minutes. Jesus shoot me!

One step at a time, build your confidence, face rejection, and acceptance. You can't win unless you play. The more you play the better a player!! :)

Good luck.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wait till you get eye contact to meet the woman you like you'll be there forever.

Read some of the week 1 DJ boot camp posts and you'll see most people do not routinely make eye contact with the people round them.

There's a really good article on sosuave.com called "Develop your interruption muscle" but I can't find the URL right now.

You might find it useful.

Good hunting to you.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Style and appearance

First impressions are so very important.

Be mindful of the way you carry yourself. Have a "regal" presence -- but in a natural, not forced way. Looks good; and develop a manner that's confident, cool, comfortable, fun, and in control, and your charisma will be magnetic.

If you can develop a unique, sharp style all the better. Something that is uniquely yours and a bit different from everybody else, but not too different -- to the point it looks dorky or ridiculous -- and you're money.

Keeping these things in mind has made all the difference in the world. I'm skinny, OK looking, but not model material, and not particularly young; and I still get women hitting on me. Makes it so much easier.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence gives you your own style.