Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Player" reputation

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for tactics on how to deal with player reputation.
Anyone have any hints on this? I'm getting a bit weary of all my friends and their girlfriends trying to get me to "settle down".

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to get past the chumps. They want the rest of society to join them in chumpland. My friends who have never been married and/or are certified players warned me of this when I got divorced. I don't have an answer - I try to ignore it but I know what you mean. You have to ignore their paridigm.. live in your own world... outside of the matrix

Hope this helps but ............

Dietzcoi

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are known as a player make sure never to deny it or seem to be ashamed of it, that will make you appear weak. Not to say you should brag either but embrace your reputation and enchance it

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*lol* you got better suggestion mofo?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found it fascinating that if a guy is honest with himself and decides not to be exclusive with one woman, and is upfront, and lets a woman or his friends know this he's labeled as a 'player'. Yet when a woman is non-exclusively 'dating' multiple partners regardless of circumstance, she's deemed as being 'prudent' or 'exploring her options'.

Remember, for every 'double standard' (a term that women think they own) there is for a woman, there's another for a man. 9 times out of 10, all you have to do is reverse the roles.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I embrace the reputation. I always say "if you want me to settle down introduce me to someone worth settling down with." I never shun hook ups. My best dating expereinces are almost always hook ups of sum sort. If a chick thinks your a good guy and you need to settle down she should introduce you to sum high quality women. So I say, embrace your player status, expect everyone who mentions it to show you high quality tail.

I have about 3 girls who are constantly telling me that sum new chick can tame me. That if I meet this girl I'll fall in love etc. Its like a challenge to them to get me to settle down, as long as I get to bang the best quality chicks they know, I say bring it on. I accept the challenge. I just keep saying its not my fault women lie, cheat, play games, etc...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually had a girl not bother with me because of a slight reputation, it can be a double edged sword.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive lost a few due to the rep, but I've gained way more than I've lost. I always tell people Im not a player, I just know what I want and I m not willing to settle for less. I put the onus on women to do the right thing so I might want to "settle down."

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When people ask me when are you going to get married?
My response: "I don't know, when are you going to drop dead?":)