"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

player advice

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
In the middle of three girls and two of them have been on my back lately about not commiting to them and sleeping together while single. They all hang around the people I know in my apartment complex and they talk to much shyt behind my back.

Is the only way to play girls in this way to

1. not let them know about each other (difficult as shyt when your gay roommates don't have lives and party with girls you're seeing)
2. make them girlfriend status (which brings the cheating issue)

I mean, that's all I can think of right now and it's bugging me. I've got three girls that totally satisfy me in different ways and I don't feel like losing any.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1. Your leaking game homie. That means you need to tighten your game up. Your getting all emotional. If your not player material then don't play the game.

To win at this game you gotta be disconnected from the feelings. Player hood is a selfish game. Your love of yourself must be the first and most important thing. Nevermind what those Oprah watching psychology nuts say. Love yourself first.

2. Your doing your game like an amatuer. First of all your hunting in your own back yard. Too many girls your fawking within your own personal environment. Secondly those gay roomates are all up in your business with your women also??? hell nawww playa. And what the hell are you doing living with some fags anyways??? Let that shyt go and move the fawk outta that sodom and gahmora bull shyt.

3. Your women are too up in your life. You need to have a rotation schedule and stick to it. I see Kathleen mon and fri mornings. I see Tina tue evens. and Sat. afternoons. KC every 2 weeks or so on Wed. Tanya Monday nite wed nite and most likely friday nite. And all the rest I fit in on available times. I don't break my rotation. If Kathleen is busy she misses out. I don't reschedule I stick to my rotation cause anything else is chaos.

I let em know that I am not available for suprise fun. I now leave my Sat nites for hunting or just sitting at home. Sundays I do laundry and that night I spend watching videos or I will visit my favorite Tanya.

Set yourself up on a schedule if your going to survive this player game.

One of my earlier posts from another site:

If your making regular rounds, women will be regularly available and trained to the pattern of when they will see you. Once your pattern or routine is established, never deviate from it so that there is never a cause for the female to become alerted to "something different", some sort of changing of your awareness of self. If you start dressing better, wearing cologne that you didn’t wear before, going out more or to different places, all the clues to a woman of a man’s interest in another woman if she’s been seeing him for a while that would alert her.


But if you were always like that from the time she met ya, there is nothing to change that would sound the alarm. Women know that man is as predictable as a dog, and that any disruption to his daily routine usually has a female at its source, if it is resulting in a drawing away from her.

Also you should always build into your schedule plenty of downtime. And this is where it gets to you being able to be your own best friend sometimes. Just because you have the time to see a girl does not mean you should automatically do so. You don’t have to immediately shack up with a girl/ho/woman you’ve just met. Give her space by maintaining your space.

Don’t smother the bytch, initially, and hold back the urge to see her every night immediately, because the hotter it burns upfront the only thing it can do is cool off. Look at all the symps who post their tales of woe about their females lost interest in them! Big brain comes to mind as one sucka.


And then as it does you find yourself in a constriction as to being to come and go as you once did, because you trained her to get used to seeing you all the time.

“Stick and move, baby, stick and move.”—Mohammad Ali


Here are another point and attitude adjuster:

If you decide to embark intentionally on a course to see various women while maintaining a home base spot to call your own, and an upfront stance in clear terms that you are your own man, and until a woman makes it good enough to you that you don't want to be with anyone else, and since you are not married or engaged, you are going to do what you need to do.

And in my program, there are only two types of women: either they are in or they are out.

And that’s how you’ve got to look at it. In your game program there can’t be any disruptions. If you can tell upfront the biytch is crazy and going to cause a problem, then fawck her good one more time and LEAVE HER ALONE.

Don’t get your new girl’s car scratched up or window broken because you’re still sort of ****ing your ex that you knew was unstable. That type girl does not belong in the Rotation no matter how good the sex is, and even though it is sort of fun to make a girl snap, cut it loose.

"Pvssy ain't nothin' but meat on a bone;
you can suck it, you can fu*ck it,
you can leave it alone."
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
You wanna be a player?


"In the middle of three girls and two of them have been on my back lately about not commiting to them and sleeping together while single."

Ignore their emotional nonsense unless it's serious.

Ex.Someone died or some sh1t like that.

"They all hang around the people I know in my apartment complex and they talk to much shyt behind my back."

Tell the people in your apt. to be weary..that they exaggearte things. if you tell the b1thces to fukk off their gonna think your hiding something or go out their way to do it.

As matter a fact I think they might be playing YOU!


"1. not let them know about each other (difficult as shyt when your gay roommates don't have lives and party with girls you're seeing)

No.Let them see what you are workin out that they are replaceable,that you are either respected or left alone.Show the hoes off in a subtle way.

Gay roomates,man?


"2. make them girlfriend status (which brings the cheating issue)"

Depends.Some of them actually demand it still.Why?I don't know,so you might have to make her FEEL like she is without getting into any form of exclsusiveness with her.

Generally-speaking no freind-ships,or relationships.You're just "hanging out"..

"I mean, that's all I can think of right now and it's bugging me. I've got three girls that totally satisfy me in different ways and I don't feel like losing any."

Then don't.Your confused cuz you have Player-instincts but your drowning with on a symp-site.

Your mind is in the right place ..i'll help you.


Click here.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Going to study your points and suggestions better and print them up, but I'm going to respond after my first read.

P_S

I've been able to keep my emotion at bay for the most part, but you're right- I need to become more solid and figure out a way to be able to f*ck these girls without feelings involved whatsoever. My moral needs to be vanquished. I get more play and lay than any of my friends or people I know, it's hard to pound these things into my head with no mentors.

As for hunting in my own backyard, I needed someone to make me realize that because I suspected that was my problem. My roommates aren't gay, I just said that because they're losers and I realize now that I'm being lazy like them, besides the fact that I acually have game so I'm getting the girls and they're creeping up trying for scraps making this situation a big mess. *Smacks forehead* I remember in the DJ Bible somewhere that the alpha male in the pack gets all the females and the first portion of the meal, and when he's done the others get what's left or he tears their shyt up. That's exactly what's happening, except my stupid arse is with women that won't let me have other chicks that they know about and when I leave my complex to go persue other girls my friends try for my leftovers.

The only thing that it's hard for me to do is your schedule. I've never seen this done and I don't have the skill to tell women I will only see them this day because blah blah blah and still be able to keep them around. I've only been able to tell them I'm busy doing this right now and I'll see them in a day or two or something. I've tried a few times and it's been what you said: chaos.

Going to spend some time reading your continuation of the post, it's awesome shyt and I see I will have to cut my ex loose. What would you do if a friend started seeing your ex though? Just curious.


Realnezz

There's a wake up call, but I doubt these girls would be playing me and still be calling me this much and begging for attension. Would love for some advice on HOW to let them know they're replaceable... well, unless there's no other way than to straight tell them with those words. I would do the girlfriend thing but they're around too much at the moment to go there, I might just have to break it off with all of them and start over. I need some direction with that pimphop site though, checked it out briefly but I don't get it. PMing u about it.


I appreciate your replies. Keep livin it up.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
You gotta register first. "Get educated" is where we kick it at in that forum.


I'll respond on your other questions later on tonight.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
turn for the worse

Ah shyt, I just lost one girl when I told her she was getting too serious with me (this one was my ex). Never should keep exes around anyway, just sucks now because all the guys that I know around my complex are going to try to get with her. Fukcers.

I pretty mcuh was using the "either you're in or out" attitude and she chose out. I ended the convo with a nice big "fukc you". Wish me luck she doesn't turn into a hating bytch, she lives right below me.

Bright side is I can keep the other two girls easier and pick up a third. Still need some advice though on my earlier questions especially on how to get them on a schedule.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Re: turn for the worse

Originally posted by Trippsta
Ah shyt, I just lost one girl when I told her she was getting too serious with me (this one was my ex). Never should keep exes around anyway, just sucks now because all the guys that I know around my complex are going to try to get with her. Fukcers.

I pretty mcuh was using the "either you're in or out" attitude and she chose out. I ended the convo with a nice big "fukc you". Wish me luck she doesn't turn into a hating bytch, she lives right below me.

Bright side is I can keep the other two girls easier and pick up a third. Still need some advice though on my earlier questions especially on how to get them on a schedule.
Well this goes back to what I said about just "hanging out".No sweat of your back as there was no emotional conection.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
There is a good reason why they are ex['s]. Done is done. You were hanging on because you didn't want other fools taging it.

That is something you will have to get used too. I think I said something about a player and his emotions. Let em go. Let her go!

It's cop and blow in this player game. That means you catch em and then you lose em. You don't form attachments. Players and pimps are the loneliest human beings on the face of the planet.

You get nerds with no one, and then you have us players with a swimming pool full of ***** and you can't allow yourself to connect...now that is lonely, don't you agree.

But it has it's pay offs. To the sucka who posted the other day about how I musta been hurt to be as I am. Uhh no. I got tired orf being a chump a long time ago. In my youth I had fantisized about being a major player and I took steps to create it in my life.

I didn't sit around whinning about how miserable my life is, I took steps to take control and change it.

I am not without emotions. I just keep it in perspective and under control as a Real Man should.

As should you Trip...

And everyone else on this board.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Awesome advice. Yeah, she's gone for good now and I think I'm about to get rid of one other girl that's too attached and whines about my commitment "problem". Gotta work some new chicks, eh- it was good while it lasted. Just wondering... does it have to come naturally or are there certain things you do to get a woman situated on a particular day?
 
Top