Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Play a game

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i dunno if this idea has been mentioned before but yea, here it goes....

I was talking to this one girl on AIM and she asked if i wanted to play a game. I said yea and she told me what the game was. The game was, she would say a word and i would say the first word that came to mind. Eventhough it was only on AIM, it was still pretty fun. This is a good way for you to lighten the mood and create the sexual feeling that you didnt know how to get out. Playing this game should get her mind on sexual things (if you direct it that way) and it should be a fun little game to play.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thank god you post again. :)

Ill try this, I've been online 8 hours and ounting. Hehe spring break is off to a slow start.

AfroThunder1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
MAN!.... I took your advice...reading on here while talkin to a chick..and this game of yous actually works. Guys he ain't kiddin it actually works....good job brah comin up with this game

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another game you can play is what I call the alphabet game. You pick a letter and then you each take turns saying words that start withthat letter... like.... dog, dice, duck, so on.... The best thing about it is you can pick letter's like p, b, a d, for obvious reasons. It also helps to build rapport with the girls your DJ'ing. Lata. :D

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hemilaya_Playa
Another game you can play is what I call the alphabet game. You pick a letter and then you each take turns saying words that start withthat letter... like.... dog, dice, duck, so on.... The best thing about it is you can pick letter's like p, b, a d, for obvious reasons.

I like this idea too! As a matter of fact i love it almost as much as my idea! ;)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

Hey

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Word Association game that oakraiderz is talkin about is a popular online game that i tested out in the real world with much sucess. Ive played it with many girls when we couldnt think of anything to do while we were just sittin around, mostly in school or at restaurants with paper placemats.

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've played a 20-questions kind of game where I asked all sorts of questions... Make the questions good and have a lot of them... I've used a lot of the questions found here: http://sosuave.com/doclove/doc162.htm ... Change them up, improvise, come up with your own... Successful game