Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plastic Gold in a digital world selling video games

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genesis
SNES
Gameboy
Sega CD
Neo Geo

Hey, just wanted to let anyone know here that has these little nuggets, that they just shot up in price. If you can go out to your community, go around looking for garage sales that are dumping games. I made $600 on ONE GAME that I was about to throw out (Popful Mail). Last year, I sold a pile of my VG collection on Ebay and various forums and then decided to start buying up games in my local area. Well I bought a ton of these genesis carts for less than a buck each and now they're worth at least 12 bucks, some in upwards of $100. If you've got some electronics know how, you can buy damaged systems, re-cap them and put them back into the market for a decent buck. Also found a buttload of games and toys at my local used crap shop. Toys are harder to sell than videogames. Why am I telling you this, well its likely you're an American and the majority of my customers are Americans so I'm sure there's more money to be made if you keep an eye out.

Also if anyone is looking for boardgames, I just inherited 400 of them and I'm looking to sell a bunch. Let me know.