“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PIssssed off!!!!!

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2002
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
Well, I just got back from NYC(the 2.3 hour drive sucked...I had a hard time staying awake)...what a great time I had. I busted 11 nutts in a 36 hour period(stamina rx works great), not too bad considering we spent all day yesterday shopping and eating out, and went to some bars at night.
So, tonight I will go out with the ass slapper, despite my better judgement, although she will be getting her ass slapped like it hasnt been spanked. The hard part is that I really dont know if i have feelings for her or not.....its kinda fvcking me up, cause I am going back for more. But, I will proceed ahead. It will have to disapear for a while if I start feeling emotions..and bang as mucha s I can.

Next week I have 3 more days off.....so I will be visting one of my girls in Austin,TX..she bought my ass$ a ticket(Im not all that into her but how can I say No). The summer coming to an end so I need to do as much as I can before the semester starts.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top