Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pissing me off

Think of one later

Reaction score
my girl is pissing my off. First some background, my girls been played and hurt many times. heres whats pissing me off she thinks that im be the same as all the other guys she datedwhich means im gonna dump her in a month or 2 and then try to get back together, when shes sick and stays home from school shes worried that im gonna find someone better then here and she will lose me or i will break up with her and go back out with my ex. i tell i wont but she told me that i have to show here i wont. heres an example:

We were with my sister and my sister was looking at rings so my girl started looking to and she found the promise rings and pointed at one and said she wanted that one and then looked at me and said "I guess it doesnt mattter, ill never get it. " At that point i was pissed and walked away to keep from saying something i shouldnt have.

So i came to the conclusion she doesnt trust me when i say i wont
so how do i show her that i mean what i say?

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait it out man, she'll figure it out after you've been with her a while. This could just be one of her shyt tests. If it gets to bad then tell her, "Oh f*ck it! i've had enough of this you don't trust me bullshyt!" Then walk off. If she cares then she come back to you.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
its a psychological thing. You just gotta show her that youre different, not just tell her. shes almost always gonna think that men are like that, so deal with it. Its who she is. Its NOT one of her "shyt tests". I'm the same way. I've been hurt over and over and i have trust issues. It isnt you, its her . Its not her fault, its just who she is and you need to accept it. If you cant, then youre not with the right person.

You show her that you care for her by acting like a normal human being and tell her that you care for her, etc. Dont flake out on her, dont give her attitude, and show her you care by being a kind person.

Think of one later

Reaction score
we will have been going out 2 months tuesday 4/20

TheGothicCowboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's how my ex was, but after a good 3 months of working my ass off to get anywhere with her and to hopefully convince her that i didn't ask her out for the soul purpose of getting laid, i finally realized it wasn't going to work, so i broke up with her. of course, now i wish i hadn't wasted three months of my life on her, but hey, i am now a bit more experienced and have picked up a few more skills, so it was worth it in the end (although i'd never go out with her again. hell, i don't even talk to her anymore).

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you just need to show her that you're not going to leave her. I think that this is kind of a test, but she really doesn't see it that way. It's more of just her trying to see how you will react to her thinking you don't like her. I say just act normal. Show her how you feel, but don't be so overblown that it's all corny and stuff. Just be show her what you think, and everything will hopefully work out for the best. You have to realize if it's worth it or not to keep it going. Just use your best judgement and things will turn out for the best.