Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimpsters first quick tip

Pimpster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright i'm sure many of you have heard this tip, but i'll restate it anyways. A good way to get a girl to like you, is to obviously getting her to think of you. This is the key. When you're with her, do those small things that will cause her to remember you. Tell her you really like the song you're listening to on the radio. Show her your favourite car, the car that just drove by. What food is your favourite. Now when she hears that song, see's that car, or eats that food she will think of you. Then she'll wonder why she's thinking of you so much. She'll say to herself"I must like him". Try it, it works! You're in.
Peace

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip. I read a tip similar to this in Maxim a couple months ago. I think it's called Anchoring.

You associate yourself with objects, the objects are the anchor.(your favorite color, sports team, car, food, music, etc.) and then when she sees the object she thinks of you.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory it makes sense. The problem is that in order for things to remind her of you, you ALREADY have to have been attractive to her, or pissed her off/made her disgusted. Turn the tables and put yourself in the position of the woman. You'll see what I mean. If you happen to keep pushing and pushing to get her to be reminded of the things you like, that's most likely as far as it will go. You don't just "assume" you MUST be attracted to somebody because things remind you of them. When you are attracted you KNOW. Same thing with women.

-Blitz

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip Pimpster...it is such a simple tip that many people may not realize they are not doing enough of.

Anchoring works...

That's why its so painful to break up with a girlfriend you've dated for over 1, 2, or even 3 years.

In my scenerio,

By being with that girl for so long and doing many different things together, I related many situations with her.

When I think of Las Vegas, I think of my EX gf because we took a trip there together. When I drive by the local beach, I think of the times we spent there. When I watch Friends on TV, I think of her because it was her favorite show. When I see an AUDI TT Roadster, I automatically think of her because it was her 'dream car'.

I think ya'll get the drift. And that's why it takes a couple weeks to a couple months to get over an EX gf. You have to dissassociate her with ALL those things you did together.

But, use this achoring/association to your advantage.

Pimpster's right. If you reverse it, and use association so the girl is reminded of you and the things she see's, does, smells, and tastes reminds her of you...her inner dialogue will most likely wonder why she's thinking of you soo much....instantly her interest level toward you is raised.

Good tip Pimpster.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason you couldn't get over your ex-girlfriend because of that is because you LIKED HER. If not LOVED her. You already were attracted to her. When I go to Wendy's I don't think about the ugly co-worker that I went there with. Because I wasn't into her in that way.

"use association so the girl is reminded of you and the things she see's, does, smells, and tastes reminds her of you...her inner dialogue will most likely wonder why she's thinking of you soo much....instantly her interest level toward you is raised." -HPNOTQ

I think you're missing a step. First of all, if you were of no interest to her then there is no reason for her to be reminded. Second, if you DO manage to get her thinking about you based on the place you ate, and a song you heard, what makes you think THAT is enough for her to conclude that she likes you. Attraction isn't something that she 'comes ot the conclusion to', it's a drive that is unconscious. Think about chicks that you've liked. You haven't been able to 'conclude' "Oh I must like her".. its' something you couldn't stop if you wanted to. It's no different with girls. I don't know why you guys believe that we're dealing with an entire different species here, we're not. Their women, don't complicate it.

-Blitz

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
blitz,

"Lets start here. Attraction is something that you cannot consciously control and manipulate. It happens entirely behind the scenes. When a chick meets you, she will decide if she would EVER fvck you, within the first 5 minutes." - blitz

i believe this also..in my addition to pimpster's post..i was already assuming that the chick you've met is already attracted to you within the 5 minute time frame.

i'm sure you know, that the association you use is there to ENHANCE what she ALREADY feels about you. association will not get a girl who isn't interested, automatically interested.

i'm sure when i mention the word "LAS VEGAS" you can probably associate it with the good time you and that girl you 'proposed' to had. yes..you were already attracted to her...yes she was already attracted to you. but the thought of "LAS VEGAS" probably puts a smile on your face...it doesnt mean that you are infatuated with the California girl..but..you can smile..and it made you feel good when you think about it...because you guys were ALREADY attracted to each other...and THAT'S what association does to a person...it helps PROMOTE attraction that is already there..

I emphasize PROMOTES because like you said...if she doesn't find you attractive in the first place...SHE NEVER WILL...and dropping association will not help.

"I don't know why you guys believe that we're dealing with an entire different species here, we're not. Their women, don't complicate it." - blitz

wow..great insite blitz!! sounds like a lil sarcasm from me?!...yea..but i respect your stuff..

keep up the good posts blitz
-hpnotq-

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-HPNOTQ-,

Hey, what's up? I wasn't trying to be sarcastic with you, and that line wasn't directed at you. You are right when you said that you can associate those things to you, so long as she's attracted. I agree with that and you made good points. I stand corrected. I didn't realize that you meant that she would need to be attracted to you already. You make good points.

-Blitz