Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimpology 101: The Booty Call - Part II

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpology 101: The Booty Call – Part II

The booty call can also be used as a first date. As you might have guessed, first date booty calls are the hardest to get, especially when she’s never had a booty call relationship before.

Developing booty call relationships from first date booty calls is no different than creating them from current dating relationships, many of the same principles from part one still apply. The only difference is in the difficulty level of getting the first booty call, which is usually due to a lack of previous dates.

As a result, the most likely obstacle you’ll have to overcome to get the first date booty call is the familiarity excuse. If she doesn’t accept your offer immediately or doesn’t give you an excuse she can work around, she’ll definitely say she doesn’t know you well enough or that you two don’t know each other yet.

One of the best ways to counter her reluctance is to question her directly about her feelings on the subject of ‘knowing’ each other before getting intimate. Women who give you these types of excuses have been influenced by the modern traditional view of developing a sexual relationship.

The primary strategy to reverse their position on how a sexual relationship is developed is to simply question them with the intent of making them realize that they don’t really need to know you very well, or even at all, to have casual sex with you. It’s a classic psychological tactic that can also be used in other aspects of your game to take down her defenses.

The following sample illustrates the application of this tactic after you’ve asked to meet at either one of each other’s places:

After she makes an excuse about not knowing each other…you ask something similar to, “Well then how are we going to get to know each other better?” or “How am I going to get to know you better?”

Common responses are…

1) “By talking on the phone”…

What are the problems to this response? First of all, you’re actually ‘obeying’ her by indirectly letting her decide the path of the relationship if you continue talking just to get to know her. Second of all, you should know that the phone is only used to engage in some small talk and to set up dates.

Since it’s the first call, you should already have been talking to her for about five minutes anyhow before asking for the booty call. Anything more than that and you set yourself up for a visit to the friend zone and/or increased reluctance to accepting the booty call.

One solution is to say something like, “Don’t you prefer talking <face to face/in person> to someone you’re attracted to?

If that doesn’t get her to give in, it will definitely weaken her defenses and get her questioning herself, which is also one of the goals of the tactic. I guess you can call it a kind of NLP, the kind that doesn’t include any of that AFC fluff that makes you sound weird when you say it.

There are a variety of replies she can give to that question that I won’t go into detail right now, maybe in part three, but they should be handled pretty much in the same way…by questioning her in a persuasive manner about whatever she says. Another thing you should do is tell her what you think the advantages of talking in person are.

2) “By going out”

I recommend just setting up a date with her if she says this, but since you’re trying to get a first date booty call, you’ll have to apply the same persuasion tactics as you would if she were to give you other excuses. In part three, I’ll go into more detail on what to actually say and guide you through the situation.

Part 1 2

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpo, what would I do without you, man? I'm gonna attempt... no, I'm gonna make a first date booty call tommorow. I like the way your posts are structured, they're like instruction manuals. Do they come in spanish? Just kidding, can't wait for Part III!

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Using the logic with females is the only way.

Great post.

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
TZ: glad to be of help playa. Hope the booty call panned out as planned. Yes, I try to make my posts as useful as I can even though I don’t go through and explain every little detail…that’s better left up to you to fill in once you’ve gotten the general idea.

Spanish? I don’t know how popular the booty call is down there in Mexico or Spain…lol. As to part three, I’m going to put the booty call series on hold for now but I'll start it up again some time in the future.

JW: thanks playa, that’s why men were given a greater ability to reason and think logically…you seem to have the techniques down pat.

-Pimp

[This message has been edited by Pimpologist (edited 01-29-2002).]