Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pimp life.. the most amazing article, omg.. ive ever found

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillNonMonogamy/comments/683r5c
my jaw is dropped.. lololol

I've forcefully converted myself to the polyamory lifestyle after going thru false allegations with ex fianci and suffered brutal suicidal depression for years as a result from monogamy and reading sex at dawn hammers the point the poly lifestyle is natural and vanilla to human nature..but damn, it's moutherfvxking gangster and I urge any male thats stuck in the beta monogamous way to switch fast as possible. lolol

the guy in that subreddit (poly redpill)
came out and told his wife that he wants to bang side chicks and still be with her and of course the wife has an epic freakout and panic attack that eventually ends up in her having an insane s3x drive and wants to bang her badass alpha husband even more.

that post is everything game is, i urge you to read it. chicks dig guys that fvck girls and who arnt ashamed about it.

even your wife....

thats right even your wife....

if your wife knows you love and are unashamed to bang whichever sloot you want shamleslessly it cements her loyalty even more to you. even if she cries and threatens to leave.

this post from the poly redpill reddit should be saved on your bookmark bar and read every single day.

if you ever have problems with any women your with she needs to know you bang sloots and can give 2 chits if she cries about it.

<3

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how you going to appply this to picking up women in a system like what to say and pick her up?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how you going to appply this to picking up women in a system like what to say and pick her up?
you apply this to game by playing girls to fall in love with you using monogamy
(since the majority of women are monogamous)

we do this because most hot women are beta, and dont like to associate with players.
(player shaming?)

and if you are an experienced veteran player you know that monogamy is nothing but a
socially conditioned construct, similar to consumerism.. centuries of religion and sexual shame.

so you get the girl hooked to you, in love and not willing to leave because she invested her
whole life into your relationship so walking away is REALLY hard for her.

then you drop the poly bomb, shes mad but her pvssy gets wet because her real instincts kick in
and she stays while you enjoy banging thots while still having her primarily

= profit.. (;

U

user43770

Will be interesting to see if they’re still married a year from now, if she even goes with it for that long
Haha right. A woman scorned and all that.

Wouldn't be surprised if she compiled evidence of this polyamorous lifestyle to paint him as an unfit father in the divorce.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've forcefully converted myself to the polyamory lifestyle after going thru false allegations with ex fianci and suffered brutal suicidal depression for years as a result from monogamy and reading sex at dawn hammers the point the poly lifestyle is natural and vanilla to human nature..but damn, it's moutherfvxking gangster and I urge any male thats stuck in the beta monogamous way to switch fast as possible. lolol

came out and told his wife that he wants to bang side chicks and still be with her and of course the wife has an epic freakout and panic attack that eventually ends up in her having an insane s3x drive and wants to bang her badass alpha husband even more.

that post is everything game is, i urge you to read it. chicks dig guys that fvck girls and who arnt ashamed about it.

even your wife....

if your wife knows you love and are unashamed to bang whichever sloot you want shamleslessly it cements her loyalty even more to you. even if she cries and threatens to leave.

this post from the poly redpill reddit should be saved on your bookmark bar and read every single day.

if you ever have problems with any women your with she needs to know you bang sloots and can give 2 chits if she cries about it.

<3
That's the fantasy man but that's never going to work in real life. The minute, the absolute minute her jealousy kicks in, he's done. Other posters on here have mentioned it but her compiling that evidence and using it in court would destroy him. It wouldn't destroy her if the roles were reversed but the courts favor females. The better thing would have never to have gotten married or had kids with her in the first place. Until these draconian laws change, that's a minefield that you are 100% assured of stepping on one at some point.

He's showing her videos of the wife banging, doing sexual things with other men? Having some younger guy watch him bang her? I don't know man, doesn't seem like he's 100% interested in just having other chicks, seems like there's some gay stuff he needs to work out first. Sounds more like swinging to me and those things very rarely work out. And honestly, do you really want to see/know about some other guy railing your wife? If he starts banging other chicks, her "I'm not interested in other guys" mentality, if it actually existed at any point, is gone. Mark it down, she'll be banging other guys at some point. He may not catch the feels for some other chick but at some point she'll be talking about how she fell in love with some guy.

If he can somehow introduce some other women, maybe, maybe it might work out for awhile. Long term though, no matter how it goes down, he'll be in divorce court at some point.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been through similar experiences in the past with ex's that would eat me for lunch because I had a weak frame and was to sweet to do anything like this and pull it off,

and other experiences where I was able to do whatever I want and the girl gets hooked even more.

the part where her animal instinct kicked in competition axintey is so true

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Don't fool yourself. This will end very badly for the dude. Either she's going to do the same, and he'll get jealous and vengeful that other dudes are sticking their penis into his wife. She'll get fed up with his BS and file for divorce and take half his crap, plus alimony and child support. Or, more likely, she'll play his little game, meanwhile, she'll find replacements for him. Then, file for divorce, take half his crap, plus alimony and child support.

Dumb move dude. Assuming this is real though. No self-respecting person, male or female, would put up with this. None.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interesting part to ME was how once competition anxiety kicked in, she wanted sex all the time.

Once she thought she could lose him.....THEN she wanted sex, continuously, and in new ways.

THAT is the lesson.
100% true

I'm going through a stalker thing right now with a girl from work

I've had a sexual act from my wife every single day since this incident began

And she now wants to order bondage from the internet

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% true

I'm going through a stalker thing right now with a girl from work

I've had a sexual act from my wife every single day since this incident began

And she now wants to order bondage from the internet
Some of them absolutely NEED it. It depends upon the type.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score

even your wife....

<3
This has a .01% success rate. This is like doing what guys do in movies to get girls...fairytale. You might aswell just get a divorce because no woman with morals that wants a family and a loyal husband is going to be ok with this. You can hold frame till you die and it won’t matter. Don’t believe? All married guys..go tell this to your wives and see how that works out for you.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fool yourself. This will end very badly for the dude. Either she's going to do the same, and he'll get jealous and vengeful that other dudes are sticking their penis into his wife. She'll get fed up with his BS and file for divorce and take half his crap, plus alimony and child support. Or, more likely, she'll play his little game, meanwhile, she'll find replacements for him. Then, file for divorce, take half his crap, plus alimony and child support.

Dumb move dude. Assuming this is real though. No self-respecting person, male or female, would put up with this. None.
you have no dea what your talking about and lack the ability to take data out of a information source and apply to real life game scenarios youve probably never experienced.

easy to tell a guy whos never dealt with hot chicks, because dealing with hot girls defies logic, and beta males are stuck in logic.

players who know how hot women work will eat this thread up because its so true.

now, rehashing the fundamentals.. players never get married(unless their is significent money gainz to be exploited) players never get jealous, players dont give a fvck who girls bang, players are selfish, players use power trips to get women hooked on and obsessed with him. players will discard and abandon a plate who becomes unmanable ruthlessly. and most of all players never get heartbroken or obsessed.

This has a .01% success rate. This is like doing what guys do in movies to get girls...fairytale. You might aswell just get a divorce because no woman with morals that wants a family and a loyal husband is going to be ok with this. You can hold frame till you die and it won’t matter. Don’t believe? All married guys..go tell this to your wives and see how that works out for you.
same to you.. another guy who doesnt get it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have no dea what your talking about and lack the ability to take data out of a information source and apply to real life game scenarios youve probably never experienced.

easy to tell a guy whos never dealt with hot chicks, because dealing with hot girls defies logic, and beta males are stuck in logic.

players who know how hot women work will eat this thread up because its so true.

now, rehashing the fundamentals.. players never get married(unless their is significent money gainz to be exploited) players never get jealous, players dont give a fvck who girls bang, players are selfish, players use power trips to get women hooked on and obsessed with him. players will discard and abandon a plate who becomes unmanable ruthlessly. and most of all players never get heartbroken or obsessed.

Hot girls NEED to be played. Even if its a side action you only hit once or twice a month. You have to be selfish with them. Because they exploit kindness as weakness. You have to lie to them sometimes because they exploit transparency.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Yes, I will admit, I never experienced something as ridiculous as this. But hey, if that's what you'd prefer, cuck ahead. After-all, didn't you make the amazingly wise decision to have a child with a nutcase? Point-in-case, checkmark.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score

Lmao! Let’s post our pictures and off pure looks alone let’s see who in their lifetime has gotten better looking women. Not to mention natural applied game. I could have my pick with women.
I’m speaking from experience. I’ve tried this very thing in my wife a few years ago and to this day, she’s she’ll “never forget the day you sat my down on our couch and in our home and told me you wanted to fvck other woman”

Yeah sure this will work with an insecure slvt of a wife. If you have a loyal wife, committed to monogamy in NO way will this work. A woman with morals will not fall for “competition anxiety” and all of a sudden try to fvck you more, she will look at you like a disgusting pig and have her heart broken.

I could do this to most women I meet, girlfriend perhaps but a good woman won’t put up with that.

Don’t talk out of your ass like you have facts, this is circumstantial. If you’re so sure this will work let’s take a poll, are you married man go try this to your wives and let’s see what happens to you. As for you, let’s see you go do this to any of your supposed girlfriend or wife and let’s see how well you fair, report back and let’s see what’s up. Also, I would almost bet my life that my wife of six years is hotter than any girl you’ve even hooked up with much less dated.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women (and men) most certainly DO respond to competition anxiety, if it is subtle.

There is absolutely no doubt of this.

The example here is NOT subtle, and you are right would turn most people off.

In a relationship, if one person pulls back slightly (even for an unrelated reason) the other partner feels anxiety. Totally indisputable.
Agreed. I put its circumstantial because competition anxiety is most definitely real and can be beneficial in a lot of ways. In this post, the boundary is pushed to the limit in most monogamous healthy relationships.
I can just imagine some dude thinking he’s Don Juan with all the confidence in the world and his wife slaps him across the face. Just think how’d you react if you were married with a family and your wife says “babe, I want to fvck other dudes. Cool? It’s purely sex”

I’m still waiting for all these married men to report back to see how well there wonderful new lives are with all the new sex while staying married..

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinker, we are on the same page. A guy has to use his head when he reads stuff and ask himself "is this believable?"
Most replies to any question on here are , be alpha, fvck b1tches, spin plates, get revenge and that solves everything. That’s not a man to me but to each their own. I’m not saying monogamy is the be all end all either. I agree with a lot of ideologies from some members here and others just sound like virgins in their parent basements.

It’s deeper than that yet so simple . ...depending on the situation of course. It’s about being truly balanced mentally..knowing when to give a fvck and when not to. Getting laid is easy, having a genuine connection and keeping it is the fun part. After all sex without emotion is just sex, nothing like banging a woman you actually care about. Isn’t that why we’re all
Here? Because at some point life fvcked us up, confused us and now we find that answers. Its not about acting macho online, it’s about being happy and gaining knowledge from people have been through some sh1t