Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimp Juice

suave24

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who don't know what "pimp juice" is here it goes. According to Nelly, "pimp juice is anything that attracts the opposite sex. It could be money, fame, or straight intellect...pimp juice is color-blind. You'll find it works on all colors, creeds, and kinds..." Now I believe that everyone has some pimp juice. Some people have more than one kind of pimp juice. Think of it as something that women can associate with u. For example, let's say that Ric is a star athlete. Many girls like him, just because he's a star athlete. Being an athlete is Ric's pimp juice. And unless he's dumb, he'll use that to get even more girls. So find your pimp juice and use it to get as many girls as u can. Feel me?

dcfs10

Don Juan
Reaction score
"man its a crying shame how people use the juice in vain"
~Nelly~

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just wasted 30 seconds of my time reading that pointless post, and am wasting 30 more seconds typing this pointless reply.

Next time, post something useful, alright? It's great that you're posting, but we KNOW the stuff you posted already. Think innovative, look at things from a different angle, ANYTHING...but 'pimp juice'.:rolleyes:

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, pimp juice. When I clicked the link, I was expecting an entertaining post about busting a nut in a girl's eye or something.. But this? Basically the message I get is "be attractive and get girls." Cool, I guess.

Nelly never really struck me as a good model for picking up girls. If he weren't famous, he probably wouldn't get any.