“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Picking up strippers?

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Also, I don't know about you, but the fact that they don't feel the least bit apprehensive about showing themselves nude to a bunch of complete strangers scares me.
For a few extra bucks and a thrill, I used to model nude for a college art class, hope I didn't scare anybody, lol.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I would model nude if I knew that only women would see me. So I don't see what is wrong with girls stripping. It’s not like she is walking around naked everywhere. I actually find it weird that after a girl does her routine she puts her clothes back on. I'm like, why? I already saw you naked, you don't need clothes.

The first and only time I went to a strip club I spent $20, that’s all I brought and it’s what the cover was. I was only offered a dance once and that was almost right after I got in. I said no thanks and nobody else bothered me.

I felt it was the best $20 I've ever spent in my life. Seeing hot fully nude girls aged 18-25 was simply amazing. It was also the first time that I have seen a real naked woman, or many naked women :p Seeing girls in pictures or porn simply did not compare.

BTW if anybody is in the Bay Area, check out the Kit Kat Club. The cover is a bit high but there is no drink minimum, they don’t even sell alchohol and the girls are super hot and none of them were rude.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I would model nude if I knew that only women would see me. So I don't see what is wrong with girls stripping. It’s not like she is walking around naked everywhere. I actually find it weird that after a girl does her routine she puts her clothes back on. I'm like, why? I already saw you naked, you don't need clothes.

The first and only time I went to a strip club I spent $20, that’s all I brought and it’s what the cover was. I was only offered a dance once and that was almost right after I got in. I said no thanks and nobody else bothered me.

I felt it was the best $20 I've ever spent in my life. Seeing hot fully nude girls aged 18-25 was simply amazing. It was also the first time that I have seen a real naked woman, or many naked women :p Seeing girls in pictures or porn simply did not compare.

BTW if anybody is in the Bay Area, check out the Kit Kat Club. The cover is a bit high but there is no drink minimum, they don’t even sell alchohol and the girls are super hot and none of them were rude.
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
For a few extra bucks and a thrill, I used to model nude for a college art class, hope I didn't scare anybody, lol.
yeah, but thats art , not displaying yourself by dancing around erotically for men.
I wasnt generalizing all strippers as prostitutes, you just can never tell the ones that are and the ones that arent.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
those rules on how to pick up strippers are not set in stone... if you have enough game, it won't matter if she dances for you, or if you drink, or if you come alone.

keep in mind though that guys are constantly trying to touch them and get them into bed one way or another, so their defenses are high. Setting yourself apart from the normal pathetic needy ugly customer is a good thing.
Sorry, I didn't want to imply that those were rules... I was just pointing out some guidelines that should give you an edge over all the other horny guys out there...

I remember the wise words of a good friend of mine : "God DAMMN strippers LOVE to SCREW!"
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Remember this while your out pursuing strippers.

YOU CAN TAKE THE STRIPPER OUT OF THE TRAILER PARK BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TRAILER PARK OUT OF THE STRIPPER.
 
Top