Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up chicks while driving

Z06

Reaction score
Just wondering what types of techniques people use while trying to pick up chicks on the road. Iv tried many different types of ways. I get some good responses, but nothing to consistent. It's allot easier at stoplights, but still it's gotta be quick and sweet, because you know that light is going to turn green real soon. Any tips would be great. Thanks.

Mustang

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D drive with your left hand out the window, have on a nice watch AND no finger rings, have you cell number ready on a piece of handwritten NAPKIN

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I am a woman.. fine.. whatever... but a guy did this to me.. and well we ended up dating for six months... the cutest and yes, DJ move I have ever encountered while on the road.. Honest this is true and still till this day... although it didn't work out... the sexiest pick up any man has ever done....I still think of him fondly... yes I ended it.. but a very cool move as far as I am concerned....

I was driving to a doctor's apt. I have a sunroof in my car. I noticed this very cute guy in an suv along side of me... He kept smiling at me.. We were having fun while driving.. Well at the next red light.. he scribbles his number on a piece of paper.. His dogs (big dogs, two labs were hanging out the window,, scored points with me as I love dogs..) well he writes his number and tosses into my sunroof. I was shocked to say the least. I mean here I am in my business suit and briefcase, glasses on and this man noticed me.. At the next light... I read the note. Has his name and number on it. It says, Mark, call me.. yada yada.. I then roll down my window and say HI. I tell him that I won't call him but give him my first name only and the place I work at. The following week. He waited a week and I was dying.. He calls and leaves a message.. We meet out for a date and the rest was history. May seem AFC but it wasn't. He was very very confident and well, I was left speechless. He had me hook, line and sinker. We date. he breaks up with me first and then we get back together and then I end it. We are still friends. He is now married but gosh I often wonder...

That was the cutest thing any guy has ever done to get my attention and it worked. Maybe it was the fact that I love dogs:) Dunno,,, but when worth a try.. Very DJ if you ask me.. You should have seen his smile. He was like ya, no problem. I want you.. and he did... get me in the end:)

Sorry so long but simply couldn't resist. This in my humble opinion is a great Dj move! Look for open sunroofs and go for it!

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost tried one the other day, but I was too chicken ****. I was stopped at a light and see this cute girl next to me. I wanted to say "can you tell me how to get to blah blah"...then when she answers, I would say, "OK, now what is yoru phone number?"

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some friends of mine made some signs and held them up to the windows of the car they were driving in (hilarious ones which I can't remember, except for "12 INCHES" or a phone number). They almost got to meet some chicks but they missed the exit the girls turned off on...

BGMan