Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pick up in the gym

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl was walking on the treadmill and i noticed that she was glancing at me.

When i was done with my workout i approached her, tapping her on the shoulders to get her attention and so that she would take hers headphones off.

This is what i said: -Hi, just one question ... How was yours tuesday?

-Hmmm i dont understand what you mean...

-Well, what did you do ? i guess u eat breakfast, worked and then hit the gym ?

- yeah thats right.

-Ok, and let me quess ...the wednesday was pretty much the same ?

- yes it was.

- Ah i see, well guess what... this day is not going to be the same. Do you know why?

- *smile* why dont u tell me ...

-Cause on this day you met a guy at the gym, and they guy asked you out .

- ohhhh

- yes, so heres my suggestion to you. We are going out on saturday, for drinks or coffeee. Its really up to you.
take my number and if this sounds fun to you, just text and we'll make plans for saturday.

She picks up the phone and ask me number and name, and i ask her for hers name at the end.

I tell her i gotta go now and it was nice talking to you, she replies -yeah it was, have a nice day.

-------------------

I dont rank girls by "points" but i can tell you guys that she is one of the hottest girls in the gym, no "average" whatsoever.
--------------------

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Gym is not for picking up, when ur all tired and swraty do you really think its the ideal time to be picking up?

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well iam not so tired that i cant talk right ?

Iam attractad to girls who workout and live a healty lifestyle, so the gym is a perfect place for pick up.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got an IOI from her because you said she was glancing at you. The fact you had to tap her is extremely insightful because despite the fact she was glancing at you, it doesn't mean you waited for her to make eye-contact with you before delivering that routine. This is a very, very important distinction. What one may think is a girl has to stare at you and smile (and even say hi) before you start talking to her, but here you actually tapped her....logically if she was glancing at you, you'd think she'd make it very easy to approach where you did not have to tap.

Was that a canned routine or improvised on the spot? Did you tap her while exercising in an adjacent machine or were you physically just standing next to her while she was working out? Did you smile at her or have a serious face when talking with her? I like this routine. This is precisely the type of post that sounds like good-game was practiced and it looks like you got results. Even if you didn't get a date, the positive feedback is enough that if I even had that, it would be an amazing confidence boost.

What's missing on a board like this is old fashioned PUA/game tactics like this which were really a big thing in the mid-00s, or what we would call "game". You brought down black-pill thought that social media has taken over everything and every woman's zoned out in her world with a simple tap. That's a sacred tap. Kudos.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, great questions !

She was on a treadmil in the corner of the gym, i was on the other end. So when i was working out i saw that she was looking at my way time to time. To aproach her i had to go around to the treadmils and aproach her from the side, tapping her on the right shoulder.

It was a improvised routine. Before i aproached her i tought to myself "Iam gonna make this girls day" , and it went just absolutely great.

Hers response dident matter to me at all, i dident care if she said yes or no. While talking to her i felt such power, such confindence.... while there were many other guys at the gym looking at her, they dident do ****. I did... And that alone made my day.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym is not for picking up, when ur all tired and swraty do you really think its the ideal time to be picking up?
You got a lot to learn with that ignorant comment. She looked at him in a way that he picked up on her radar, he approached, said what he had to say and walked away with the number. Doesn't matter where you are, its about picking up on her radar signal and being man enough to act on it. It's seizing an opportunity!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, great questions !

She was on a treadmil in the corner of the gym, i was on the other end. So when i was working out i saw that she was looking at my way time to time. To aproach her i had to go around to the treadmils and aproach her from the side, tapping her on the right shoulder.

It was a improvised routine. Before i aproached her i tought to myself "Iam gonna make this girls day" , and it went just absolutely great.

Hers response dident matter to me at all, i dident care if she said yes or no. While talking to her i felt such power, such confindence.... while there were many other guys at the gym looking at her, they dident do ****. I did... And that alone made my day.
Did you stand next to her and tap her or did you go on an adjacent threadmill and worked up the nerve to tap her while being on the threadmill?

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you stand next to her and tap her or did you go on an adjacent threadmill and worked up the nerve to tap her while being on the threadmill?
When i started walking towards her i dident stop until i " tapped " her gently. It would be weird if i stoped and worked up the " nerves " . If she left to work out it would be even stranger if i followed her around the gym...

Always be ready to pull the trigger.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i started walking towards her i dident stop until i " tapped " her gently. It would be weird if i stoped and worked up the " nerves " . If she left to work out it would be even stranger if i followed her around the gym...

Always be ready to pull the trigger.
What about if there is no IOI's or no glances, but you find the lady is hot and want to approach anyway? Or do you always wait for buying signals before doing anything?

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about if there is no IOI's or no glances, but you find the lady is hot and want to approach anyway? Or do you always wait for buying signals before doing anything?
I prefer that the girl shows IOI. Its like playing chess....

First move from the lady = IOI

Second must come from me, approach.

Third move comes from lady again, she can accept what you are selling or reject it.

The trick is to have such good goods for sale that she must be crazy for turing them down.... and if
she rejects the goods, you just smile and walk away for there are always other customers dying to buy what you are selling...

And approach even is there are no glances, if you really want her you have to take the shoot. All you can get is a no, and no is default if you dont make the move anyway....

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not an effective environment because people are putting their work in. However if a female is using her time to give you attention talk.

mrfeelgood

Reaction score
Ask her to spot you on the bench, then the her its her turn, get her on the bench with slightly too much weight on the bar, help her lift it off, and then when its hovering over her throat, that's when you ask her out.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Ask her to spot you on the bench, then the her its her turn, get her on the bench with slightly too much weight on the bar, help her lift it off, and then when its hovering over her throat, that's when you ask her out.
haha! that's funny
it would work, imagine the anxiety and fear that would create. She'd think she's falling in love with you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a solid instance of gym game. The most important thing is that you got the IOI first. That's probably about 80% of it. You also handled the remaining 20% well.

Without a good IOI, it is going to be nearly impossible to get a woman to take out her headphones/earbuds at the gym and be in a receptive frame of mind to some verbal interaction.

Hope date 1 is fun.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as "gym pickup" goes, it sounds like you did well. I think the key here was capitalizing on the IOI. Physically touching women who are on the treadmill in order to interrupt their workout and make them remove their headphones to get hit on by a stranger is usually not a good recipe for successful pickup.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, i hope you all are doing great. No she hasent text me back, so now iam really depressed... haha just kidding.

This is the best time of my life, i have never been so confindent. I wish you all the very best !

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, i hope you all are doing great. No she hasent text me back, so now iam really depressed... haha just kidding.

This is the best time of my life, i have never been so confindent. I wish you all the very best !
That's great man! Did the same thing at my gym not too long ago. Girl said she had a boyfriend but I found out that she told the guy at our front desk (my friend) that she was mad that she had a boyfriend because she "totally would of given him my number if I didn't." My plan is to continue to be friendly to this girl and see what happens.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great man! Did the same thing at my gym not too long ago. Girl said she had a boyfriend but I found out that she told the guy at our front desk (my friend) that she was mad that she had a boyfriend because she "totally would of given him my number if I didn't." My plan is to continue to be friendly to this girl and see what happens.
Of course, you should always be friendly to girls and people. Its a very nice trait and a very confindent one. Being nice and being a wuss are very diffrent things. Wish you all the best.