Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pick-Up @ Bikini Places

Beanz

Reaction score
What is your pick-up technique at waterparks, swimming-pools and other kind of places who the HB are in bikini?
I just want to compare mine to others...
Any ideas?

PS: Sorry for my bad English, but I'm from Swiss and I had just two years of english courses, so be indulgent, thanx

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think there's any major difference between that place and really anywhere else you'd normally pick 'em up at...

If its a "real" water park, though, you can ask to go on some rides or something (scary = good). Probably easier to start kino there as well...Other that that, there's not much of a special case place.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure u are in good shape. Lay outside and tan befor you go, get rid of the farmer's tan, when you lay outside have your shorts pulled lower on the waist and higher on the leg so you dont have noticable tanlines @ all. Get a good baithing suit, it shouldn't be too big, end right in the middle of your knees. Don't get an ambercrombie baithing suit, please [they look like ****, just admit it]. Speedo makes full-length suits that look really good.

Like any 'good time' pickup, the more fun you are having BEFOR the approach, the more attention you'll be getting from potential targets, and the easier it will be to talk to them. It makes for a nobrainer approach while waiting in line. "I've never been here befor, this is so great!" <her response, prolly positive if shes not a complete *****> "Cool, I'm Anthony by the way..." bada bing bada boom.

MOST IMPORTANT - look good, feel good, be confident... don't be the faggot who wears a shirt in the waterpark.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
MOST IMPORTANT - look good, feel good, be confident... don't be the faggot who wears a shirt in the waterpark.
extremely important!!! even if ur fat let it all hang out baby!!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI

don't be the faggot who wears a shirt in the waterpark.
lol anthony.. my skin is hella sensitive to sun and i always get moles when im out (i put sunscreen n **** and i still get some when i go surfin) so i always wear a shirt.. i dont give a **** if the girls cant see my hot body ;)

anyways i never go to waterparks ( i dont have any near my house), i just go to the beach... like everyday lol.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have man titties (kind of not really) i used to be really in shape and i'd go shirtless while bike riding all the time but i've had back problems and i've been eating a lot lately so i have a little bit of fat. (a little bit on my chest) so i gotta work that **** off.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u have man titties than it should be easier to get attention. take of ur shirt and go to where everyone can see u and start doing jumping jacks! ur sure to get some ladies to turn there heads.