Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Physical appealing of height, face, muscular.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did you tighten your looks
I got my facial skin tightens and resurfacing.. To become Even smoother, tighter younger way my age, basically im doing is making it glow and natural fresher looks..

Here what i did, careful you have to consider the consequences of laser resurfacing and retinoid use. Not all are advised to do this, you will have to be compatible on the treatment to make it work for you..
Otherwise it will only made it worse.

I got 5 session co2 fractional laser on my face.
0.5% pure retinoic acid topical applied every night as my skin routine. Your skin may burn, flakes for few month. If it bond with your skin youre good to go to include it in your skincare regiment for life. Its gold standard on anti aging for decades.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering a normal face. Height and hair are most important.

I would say a thick, coarse set of hair is number #1. Generally there are more movie stars who are shorter with great hair than taller bald ones. One of the reasons George Clooney blew up was his hair. Same with Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe, Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, all 6’0 or under , all with great hair. Is Batman bald? Is James Bond bald? Is Ethan Hunt bald?

When was the last time you saw Jennifer Lawrence make love to a bald guy on screen?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering a normal face. Height and hair are most important.

I would say a thick, coarse set of hair is number #1. Generally there are more movie stars who are shorter with great hair than taller bald ones. One of the reasons George Clooney blew up was his hair. Same with Brad Pitt, Russell Crowe, Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, all 6’0 or under , all with great hair. Is Batman bald? Is James Bond bald? Is Ethan Hunt bald?

When was the last time you saw Jennifer Lawrence make love to a bald guy on screen?
Can only think of Jason statham as attractive and bald, off top of my head.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "good looking" face for 95% of folks is simply a lean face with confidence in it. There's so many overweight people in this country, just getting lean makes a huge difference.
And the confidence. Hair style and haircut is worth something too.