"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Phone Call Question

HotDog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
So whats the deal here. I checking out this fine hunny that I worked with and she gave me a call and then before we hung up she gave me her number and told me I could call her. So I have her number which I didn't ask for. Well it's been more than a month since she called and I have not called her. So I am wondering if she has never called me back because I never called her or if there could be another reason. I know what it says in the bible about waiting a fews days after getting the number and calling. But I would think that she would call me since I have not called her or she would call me even though I never called her back if she had High enough interest level. SO what could her problem be and what would the DJ way be to handle this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Um, if she gave you her number without you asking, it's prolly cause of a rather high interrest level. It's a big hint hint as what to do next. Now call her up and act like you think she told you she would call you back. That way everything is ok and just pick up from there.
This should be easy enough. It seems she's trying to get some control though.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
I agree with like.

So far, as I understand it, shes made all the moves. You havent had to.

She probably has her own DJ mindset to not call you again till you call her. Its the law of "one each way."

You could sit it out, and give her the ulitmate test of her IL, but if you like the girl, you have to take the situation by the balls. Youve left it WAY longer than any DJ advice says. You can leave it TOO long, so she forgets who you are!

Call her!

Good luck dude.
 

HotDog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Ok So it's still ok to call after all this time? I wonder because I see this chicks friend all the time and she never said how come you never call Megan. However she brings her up in our convos alot.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top