"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Phone Call Question

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I met this girl and I have a question about phone call length. First thing is that she can call me, but I cant call her. The only place I can call her is at her grandmother's house.Her dad is kinda over protective if you know what I mean. When I talk to her I only spend like 10-15 minutes. I always say I have something else to do and I'll talk to her later to end the conversation. When I'm away she calls my house about 2-3 times. Well she said that she can only have freinds for right now. I've hinted that I didn't wanna be in the freind zone. When she told me last night that she was going bathe...I asked her could I join...she just laugh and told me to call her tommorow at her grandmother's. Before she hung up I told her to go wash her dirty behind then. She laughed again and told me maybe some other day I could join. I was just wondering do I gradually increase the minutes I spend on the phone with her or do I stay with the current minutes?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Keep the phone call length short, 5-15 minutes is good...But don't talk to her everyday. Maybe every 3 or so. Oh, and here's something you can hint towards her: Friends...With Benefits. :D That's within her limit. Keep up the good work with the "go wash your dirty behind" stuff.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
thnx for the advice man!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Location
Roy, Utah
Hey, just keep up what you're doing. And do what crazy said lean toward the friends with benifits.

Also I agree with crazykid, Well said baller.

Brandon
 
Top