“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pheromones??

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
Do they work is the question? I spent the night with this girl and while we were at my buddies house he had some colonge he said contains "Pheromones" I sprayed some on and the girl was all over me the ride home so I dont know if that was it or the fact that she had been drinking. I want to know if any of you guys strongly stand by this and have stories of luck with Pheromones.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jd782

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
I've tried several of those pheromone colonges. None have worked like the ad claims. I didnt expect them too. I mean, if they were that great, why isnt EVERYONE talking about them. Instead of advertsing them at the back pages of porno mags and Howard Stern. But then again. This is the luck I have had with them. Get other people opinions too.
 

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Myabe they're placebos
 

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Nothing is gonna automatically get a girl to go to bed with you, and certainly not some cologne. It does smell better and girls like it, everything else is up to you.
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
I dont know about phermones..but women sure do like a nice smelling guy..especially CK1 and CRAVE
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2003
Messages
311
Reaction score
3
Age
56
I'd say that her being drunk was the cause of her being horny. Don't waste your money on colonges that say Pheremones work. They don't.

TS
 
Top