Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pet Projects

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried to transform an AFC friend into a true DJ by revealing to them philosophies at this site one at a time and eventually referring them here?

I tried it once with basically the biggest loser I knew. It worked for a short while, but he hit a huge backslide, and is now worse than before, complete with an online gf he's never met, but professes to love.

Anyone else ever try something like this?

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, most people aren't ready for it. Usually they have to hit bottom and be feeling absolutely shytty before they're willing to let go and be willing to try something new like learning how to be a DJ. They have to be willing to realize the futility of what they are doing and they have to be ready to give up and start over.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a very good looking friend, who had no game.
he used to still score alot of below average girls, because they'd approach him. he'd then spill a line "do you think i'm cute?" they always said yes, and he used that as his red light.

now, it was always said amongst my friends that me, and certain other people had a great personality for girls. -that was said because i had alot of girl friends, but no girlfriends. so he came to me for advice on that basis. advice that he wanted for this girl he went to school with. but i'd learnt my **** here, and at that time had myself a pretty decent girlfriend.

i was always giving him tips, and he'd always listen, and agree, but never put them into practise.

one day, he got an sms from her while at my house. i don't rememember the exact message. but she'd recently met his mum. "what does your mum think of me?". she'd flaked on a few dinner dates at his house that he had invited her too.

so while he was taking a dump, i grabbed his phone, and replied to the message. i don't remember all of what i wrote.. but "my mum thinks you're a wh*re."

HE WAS FUMING WHEN I TOLD HIM!

he wrote about 4 messages apologising to her, which i never let him send.
it was about 3 hours before he got a reply, and i must admitt, i thought.... "****, this aint working!"

then, beep beep. she was BEGGING him for a dinner date to prove that she wasn't a wh*re.

my last bit of advice for him was "BANG HER AS FAST AS YOU CAN! because its possible things won't work and you'll miss out."

over a few weeks he was virtually going out with her, and he fingered her, she tossed him off.. bad luck for him, he never managed to bang her, because he took things too slowly, a mistake i often made.

he's learning.. we both pick up chicks very close to every time we go out, i'd say on average, we pick up (and by pick up i mean kiss close) 1.25 chicks per night each, but there are the occasional nights we miss out all together.

EDIT: i should add, no i'd never show this website to him, or tell him that i come here.

but i do definently suggest the ideas to people, they call me "the life coach" sometimes.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
i was always giving him tips, and he'd always listen, and agree, but never put them into practise.
And that my friends is why you should never tell people about this site until they're ready for it. They need to find their own why they want to change their dating life. You can tell them how till you're blue in the face, they'll never do it, even if they agree that it would indeed work.. It's weird.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
And that my friends is why you should never tell people about this site until they're ready for it. They need to find their own why they want to change their dating life. You can tell them how till you're blue in the face, they'll never do it, even if they agree that it would indeed work.. It's weird.
i have helped him along.

because as he gets alot of girls, he also loses alot of girls, then he'll look back to what i said and learn from it. rather then, "oh, why did i lose that girl? i must be a loser." its "why did i lose that girl? did i come on too strong? or did i say the wrong thing?" and he's able to figure it out.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
my best friend is a huge afc.

drives an '02 bmw 3 series, buys new $50-$100 shirts every week, new $1000 cell phones each month, etc, etc. (his dad is one rich motherfvcker)

anyway, he constantly asks me, "do you think i'm skinny?" "am i saying the right things?" "if i approached a girl, i wouldn't know what to say?" "this hot girl in my class...i want to talk to her but..." and keeps thinking he needs to have a porche to get girls...keeps thinking he's missing something

he has "gf" in another country, and frequently sends her $500+ gifts. who knows who she's fvcking behind his back (though sadly she doesn't look good at all)...he's nice guy at the worst possible imaginable.

damn. i give him advice, and tell him to not place so much importance on girls, etc. basically the basics of this site. i haven't told him about the site, but i PMed one or two guys here about this once, and i've found that the best thing you can do is lead by example.

so, even when he's around i'll approach girls...get him used to the idea that you can meet hot girls anywhere without expensive "props" or lots of cash necessary.

i think it will take time. because he still says stupid stuff like "i dare you...no, i'll give you money to get a girl's phone number for me..." :rolleyes:

ah...just know that it will take a while, and you should be leading by example...don't leave him out of your interactions with women or approaches, etc

i need a good wing anyway, and he's my good friend anyway