Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Personality differs on phone from face2face

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have finally decided to learn and change as much as i can... most of you would have realised it from my innumerable questions inthis forum. and i need all the willing people to help.
anyway.......

i have this problem when i talk to people. when i talk on the phone i sound like the best guy in the world but when they talk to me in person i'm a conpletely different person. i'm not as great!!! i know some of ya'll had this complication.

so how can i "convert" my phone personality to the "in person" reality? help out

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great that you have dicided to change!

Answer these questions:

Why are you different in real life? Is it something emotional that forces you to become different? Or something else?
How do you speak on the phone that sounds better than in real life? Write up the differences in language, attitude and way of speaking.

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
why am i different in real life?
well on the phone i'm exciting, ball buster , ****yand funny but when i get face 2 face with someone conversations just dont kick in. is nothing emotional ,,,,,,, maybe it is........ you see i have this insecurity about my facial expression when someone disses me. when i get dissed i'm **** scared that people will see in my face that i cant handle the situation and that i'm weak.... and i personally hate the fact when people see me as weak...... then you know how.... when you look people at alot you start to see the how funny or dump they look??? well the phrase " WHAT YOU DO TO OTHERS IS WHAT OTHERS WILL DO TO YOU" is stuk in my head and when i see the dumb part of people and remember that phrase i dont want to know that people are looking at me and also seeing the dumb parts of me... its some weird $h!+....

on the phone i talk with enthusiasm and interest and i know its attractive. but then i talked with this girl on the phone a couple times and she told me she liked my voice( i could make my voice deeper on the phone) then when i talked to her in person she said that i sounded different in a dissappointed type of way. then another girl i talked to on the phone cant stand it when i talk with that depth in my voice becuase it turns her on... but when we're talking face to face then i dont have that depth anymore.... (on the phone i lower my voice...like talk low so i can talk deep)

i guess why i can deepen my voice more on the phone is that since i talk low the phone catches the waves anyway and tranfers them. but in person if i talk low theres no medium and sound travels better in mediums. Air isnt such a good medium so the depth doesnt carry much. .......... i have to go but when i get back i'll finnish with the differences in language, attitude and way of speaking...... thanks for you time

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright...........

on the phone my attittude is confident and i'm more comfortable since i cant see them and vice versa. in real life its more something like i'm not as cool as you/ or you're better than me/i'm not smart/ i'm dumb........ some $h!+ like that.

on the phone the way i talk is lively, fun, exciting, sexually suggestive,deep, but loud, confident. just like i'm the $h!+ or something....... in person i talk low, my body language i guess says that i'm not interested...... i'm never really interested in what people have to say in person and i sort of force a gangsta accent... so i'm standing like.... damn i'm making a fool of myself.

what do you think?

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ABGPlayer
why am i different in real life?
well on the phone i'm exciting, ball buster , ****yand funny but when i get face 2 face with someone conversations just dont kick in. is nothing emotional ,,,,,,, maybe it is........ you see i have this insecurity about my facial expression when someone disses me. when i get dissed i'm **** scared that people will see in my face that i cant handle the situation and that i'm weak.... and i personally hate the fact when people see me as weak...... then you know how.... when you look people at alot you start to see the how funny or dump they look??? well the phrase " WHAT YOU DO TO OTHERS IS WHAT OTHERS WILL DO TO YOU" is stuk in my head and when i see the dumb part of people and remember that phrase i dont want to know that people are looking at me and also seeing the dumb parts of me... its some weird $h!+....
It sounds like you have a voice that can get a cheerleader all driping wet and wanting you in minutes. The perfect DJ on phone!

You know what, people don't know ****, being a DJ will ignore many of the normal values that everyone should have according to society. It is something that you will have to learn. I am however familiar with your problem, I had the same one a year ago.

No one will see you as weak, that is the funny part. Let me tell you about people. There are worshipers and there are gods. Everyone want to do as the god. People worship him. You are a god, you DARE to do something and approach a chick. Fukk, most guys are terrified and make total fools out of themselves. Let me tell you about some cases I have PERSONALLY SEEN!

I was at a bar and a guy comes and tries to hit on one of my girlfriends, as most girls she let him down easy. He starts to cry in front of her and it ended with that I bought him a beer so he would fukk off with his sob stories that he started to tell us. Please do not comment my action as AFC all masters around.

One other time I was at a grocery store and saw a beautiful girl who a guy was hitting on. (this was back when I decided to change my life so I didn't dare to approach her myself later). I was however listening to what he did. She rejected him, and he went totaly ballistic and started to kick and destroying a lot of things.

One other time I was with another girlfriend of mine, and a guy came forward and tried to pick her up. She rejected him. He started to follow us around and begged for a chance and was a general ass.

People won't care a **** if you look weak or not. If you just approach, people won't look at what happens, they will see your bold action and nothing more.

Hey, that quote is wrong, just FORGET IT. There must be many girls who check me out or fantazise about me naked. Ohh, but there isn't, that is one thing I am sure of. If that qoute was right then it would be the best seduction tool on the market. Hey, I am horny, get horny too.

on the phone i talk with enthusiasm and interest and i know its attractive. but then i talked with this girl on the phone a couple times and she told me she liked my voice( i could make my voice deeper on the phone) then when i talked to her in person she said that i sounded different in a dissappointed type of way. then another girl i talked to on the phone cant stand it when i talk with that depth in my voice becuase it turns her on... but when we're talking face to face then i dont have that depth anymore.... (on the phone i lower my voice...like talk low so i can talk deep)
[/B]

You know it is attractive, what stops you from being enthustiastic in real life? I bet it is only your laziness-factor.

on the phone my attittude is confident and i'm more comfortable
since i cant see them and vice versa. in real life its more something like i'm not as cool as you/ or you're better than me/i'm not smart/ i'm dumb........ some $h!+ like that.
[/B]

Hey, it seems like you suffer from some minrority complex. I thought the same things too, but those thoughts disappeared, when I knew I knew more about girls than all other guys in my school. I knew more, and I felt superior that way.

Answer this question.
Why don't you think that you are as cool as the person in front of you?

on the phone the way i talk is lively, fun, exciting, sexually suggestive,deep, but loud, confident. just like i'm the $h!+ or something....... in person i talk low, my body language i guess says that i'm not interested...... i'm never really interested in what people have to say in person and i sort of force a gangsta accent... so i'm standing like.... damn i'm making a fool of myself.

what do you think?[/B]

I know exactly where you are. This phaze you are in now is very hard to get through. You have to conciously change your mood. Most people are like you because it is the least energy-demanding way of behaving. Force yourself to be enthustiastic and fun. What is standing between that goal and your vurrent position?

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boogerman, you just solved one of my problems that I had in an earlier post!

Laziness Factor

Wow, thats a good way to put it bluntly, I think thats the reason that I sometimes get downed on my mood. Im just being lazy sometimes to put the effort forward. Thnx!

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right madskater, but the question is what he fears, not why.