Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

perfect spot

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well it starts off has me and this girl were some 21 in basketball. We put some bets down, mine was something stupid like her running down the street topless, hers was for me to do that 40 days thing. well i lost cuz i suck at bball. after the game we go inside and she said "k to make my bet more interesting im gonna try to break the 40days." well she started to suck me finger and rubbing it all around her body, trying to get me to c.um, but that didnt work im not premature. now she says "dammit your not easy i'll just have to try harder" so now instead of moving in, im gonna let her try harder to get more. after a while said "k i wanna try now" and i started to tickle her knee and behind it. now this got quite the reaction from her. she started to breathe heavier and heavier and eventually she ran into the bathroom taking huge breaths. so basicly she had a knee orgasm. try that one some girls to see if that works cuz ive gauranteed myself action next time i see her cuz she is gonna try to break the 40days thing. do you guys have any methods to get her "excited"?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, yeah behind knee if a really sensual zone for chicks.

Some girl was trying to excert her power over me, and she wore this sexy skirt, and got into and interesting pose with her leg out and ass out and bent over on desk and was like "feel how soft my legs are"

So i went and ran up her leg behind her knee and spent like two seconds carresing there area and instanly she started gasping for breathe and turned that nice rosy color in her cheecks :)

I just gave her a suave smile while she tryed to get herself back in order and sit down at her desk.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nibbling on the ear lobe, neck, "soft hands" (you'll figure it out), massaging, and tickling everywhere. Good call on the back of the knee, have to try that out with some girls I know...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ears work, hands work [its an emotional thing], small of the back works... this neck thing, I've tried, cuz it looks so sexy when I c it in movies... but girls never seem to dig it. Anyone pull it off successfully? And of course, if you can get a woman weak in the knees with a peck on the lips, your golden.

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
the small of the back is a really good one. with my previous girlfriend, whenever i could tell we weren't going to kiss and i wanted to, i would simply put my hand down on her lower back when we hugged, and it worked beautifully.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Ears work, hands work [its an emotional thing], small of the back works... this neck thing, I've tried, cuz it looks so sexy when I c it in movies... but girls never seem to dig it. Anyone pull it off successfully? And of course, if you can get a woman weak in the knees with a peck on the lips, your golden.

I knew this chick who was like super orgasmic on her neck. Just from me touching her necklace she would freak out and start convulsing. hahahaha

basicalyl you have to be like UBER SOFT on their necks. Like tickeling them so softly, like with a feather.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Softer the better.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Softer the better.
This is true. I had a female friend (I was never interested, so it was okay) that said the best orgasm she's ever had didn't involve sex, but instead from a long feather. She said that she and her boyfriend saw it in a movie and tried it out and it was great. She told me that it worked best on the thin areas of skin. I'd like to try it sometime to see if it's really that good.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i tried the ear and neck thing and i gave the girl an orgasm all you do is nibble and lick and they go crazy!

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this chick who was like super orgasmic on her neck. Just from me touching her necklace she would freak out and start convulsing. hahahaha
i dated this girl a while back who had a similar reaction, to the area between the back of her ear and where the hair starts. wed be laying in a spoon position on the couch, id start tickling and shed damn near spasm onto the floor =)