Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pedophiles and hackers

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i constantly read on the news about pedophiles who are arrested, after police find in their computers pics of little children or hackers in whose computers are found evidence of their crimes.

are they so stupid that they don't cancel this stuff?!?! or does police have some methods to detect that even after canceled?

i'm curious, since i can't get how you can hack NASA servers and forget about canceling evidence of it. or even more, how you can risk ruining your life for not canceling those sick pics

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by 'canceling'? You mean deleting?

Deleted pics can be recovered easily. Same thing goes if you reformat your harddrive. The only way that I know of to completly erase information/pics is with the help of a program that writes 0101010101010101 over them multiple times.

I don't remember what that is called.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
norton makes it, if you just have 2 hardrives, 1 that you use for illegal stuff and you hide it somewhere good not on your propery, then the police wont even suspect you have another hardrive and wont be abale to find it.

I find with pc's that the easiest say to brake somthing is by not wanting it to brake, you might not be bale to brake it but as soon as you say i hope this works, and mean it, you will find it doesnt :p

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
norton makes it, if you just have 2 hardrives, 1 that you use for illegal stuff and you hide it somewhere good not on your propery, then the police wont even suspect you have another hardrive and wont be abale to find it.

I find with pc's that the easiest say to brake somthing is by not wanting it to brake, you might not be bale to brake it but as soon as you say i hope this works, and mean it, you will find it doesnt :p
it rembers me about murphy's laws:D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea about the pedophiles but the average hackers today are as dumb as a box of rocks. Even more than saving stolen data on their systems, they leave traces of their exploits on the systems they had compromised, as if they were graffiti taggers!

[rant=on]
Back in the day, twenty plus years ago, the art of hacking was based on what systems you could get into without anyone knowing. Data wasn't stolen, systems were not attacked, virus' were not written. It was actually more of an art form which took finesse. Nowadays, the world is full of malicious @ssholes who can only make a name for themselves by fvcking up sh1t.
[/rant]

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suspect most of them are losers in real life, so they have to assert their "superiority" on the Internet.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: pedophiles and hackers

Originally posted by photo 1
if i didn't know better, i'd say this guy is indirectly asking how to totally delete stuff from his computer..
maybe so in which case i better tell him of a suitable software!

When you delete a file from your pc it only deletes it off the index of the hard drive becaue files are stored sequentialy on a hard drive. Although the index is gone and it looks like the file has gone the file is still there only the pc thinks it is empty meaning it is ok to over write it, yet unless over writeen it can still be retrived, so the software deletes everything and then writes 1's and 0's over it so that the hard drive has been over writeen and the old data is no longer there.

now what kind of freind would i be if i did not provide a link to where you can buy or get a free trial of the software :p

http://www.cyberscrub.com/homegoogle9.html?wcw=google

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if i didn't know better, i'd say this guy is indirectly asking how to totally delete stuff from his computer..
yes, i've downloaded tons of 8-yr-old children having sex with dead people from ***** and now i'm afraid that the police will find them:D
seriously, i was interested, because yesterday i read about some guys getting arrested by the police, for having downloaded from the internet that type of photos and i was wondering how can one be so stupid not to delete them from his hard disk, when everybody knows police are looking for these people...

anyway, i'm happy that those motherfukkers have been arrested and their asses will become ownership of some big bubba

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I would suspect most of them are losers in real life, so they have to assert their "superiority" on the Internet.
Kind of like most people on messageboards?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

:crackup: :crackup: :D :crackup: :crackup: