Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pearl Jam

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pearl Jam has to be my all-time favourite band; I've listened to their music for over 30+ years.

I unfortunately have never had the opportunity to seeing them play live, until now. Today, I just scored tickets to their concert in Melbourne, later this year, during November. I got tickets in the 'Golden Circle', which is the closest section to the stage. I've never gone to a major concert before, so I believe that this will be one of the best nights of my life.

I haven't had a genuine holiday in nearly 30 years, when I visited Hong Kong when the United Kingdom was still in control (I don't count my yearly visits interstate to see family as a 'Holiday'). I'm glad I'm able to have the opportunity to treat myself. This year has started off great for me... giving up alcohol (47 days sober today), and now I'm going to see my favourite band. I haven't been back to Melbourne in around 20 years, the city where I grew up, so It will be great to also explore places such as the Museum and Galleries, and the amazing food scene.

Anyone here also Pearl Jam fans, and seen them play live?