Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paying....

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i am 16 years old, and i am pretty well off... financially... but i am not WEALTHY....

i am in a little bit of a pickle here... I was always told not to pay for women, and stuff, even when they ask to buy u a drink or something. cool. i dont. but if i asked a hb9 out for a date, but she was poor, would i be considered an asswhole or cheap if i didnt pay for her, and everyone in school thinks of me as a rich kid?

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definatly be called an ******* for doin that...

In my opinion its ok to pay for a date, but just don't spend tons of money on her and smother her with gifts and stuff, show her that you are able to provide, but don't seem desperate by spendin lots o money on her...

Hope that helps...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the issue with money is when it comes to paying for something expensive....like an expensive dinner, flowers gifts, stuff like that... bc then you come across as if youre trying to buy her attention.

but hey is just a drink come on and yall are teenagers and shes really not that well financially set as you are.....so yes you would come out as an ******* if you refuse to buy her a drink when yall are out on a date... a drink is so small that it wouldnt seem as if you were trying to buy her attention, shes just thirsty and she might not even have money to buy a drink, thats all.....

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, so like a drink i buy for her, but how bout like....... something over 20$?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it depends really. If you're both out for a meal that you invited her out on then $20 isn't all that bad. But if it's a $20 lolipop... I'd reconsider.

The deal with money is that you should not pay for EVERYTHING for her. In the beginning, sure pay for that gumball if you have some extra change in your pockets, but she should not rely on you to get a gumball, because eventually, she'll need to pay for her own gumballs. You really shouldn't have to spend baskets of money on a girl unless it's a really special occasion, such as the day after the anniversary you missed. But if you invited her out, I don't see much wrong with it. Now if she invites you out... she better have had her finances straight before the call.