"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Paving the Road Less Traveled..

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Today, I've been a freshman in high school for a month and a half. Half a year, I've been on this website, reading, absorbing, learning, perhaps improving. But maybe I've been fooling myself in thinking that all this "studying" I did in the summer would be more productive than using that time to gain EXPERIENCE.

Experience... you can learn more in one minute of DOING than in a month of reading about what other people say you can do.

These are the two ways of learning. You can be told that something is true or you can find out for yourself. Therefore, every new idea that you read about that says, "This worked for me and will for you too," had to be innovated by someone. Someone had to say, "I'm not sure this will work, but I'll try it anyway." Someone had to put their ass on the line and EXPERIENCE. But even after you've been told something a hundred times by this site or whatever source it may be, when you get out in the real world, it's amazing how quickly skepticism will gain control and doubt will conquer you.

Experiencing for one's self, though, is completely different. One memorable moment where you DARED to do something you haven't been told to do by one person or another will be REMEMBERED. That one moment where you decide that, instead of being told both what you want and how to go about getting it, YOU go and do what YOU want to do.

You'll fail. You WILL fail. If you don't have the balls to fail, you'll never have the will to succeed. Failiure is the mother of success. I wish I could make you see it, but no one can. You can only be shown the way. So here it is..

TRY THINKING FOR YOURSELF FOR ONCE! You can't go through your life with someone guiding you, making sure every step of the way is padded with little fluffy pillows. The moment that you start living on YOUR TERMS, by YOUR RULES, is the moment you become that thing we all strive to be.. Don Juan.

Try going in for the kiss, even though you don't know if she wants you to. Try taking that shot, breaking that tackle, making that catch, sprinting that last lap. Our potential is beyond our comprehension, so instead of sizing it down to be comprehensible, find it in yourself to try.

I speak to you from experience. Limited experience, admittedly, given my age. But in those moments when I dared to pave the road less traveled, I believe I became a man.

Please don't think I'm talking about seducing women. You know what I've realized from my experiences lately? Girls are easy. Once you see past all those phobias, you'll realize that girls, especially in high school, do not require extensive study or advanced seduction techniques like NLP and blah blah blah to attract them. Please. You've got better things to invest your thoughts in!

With that, I leave you a challenge. Find ways to constantly innovate in everything that you hold dear. Experiment. Shatter limits, overcome barriers. I challenge you to do or say or dream what no one has ever done or said or dreamt.

I challenge you to pave your own road. Make your own rules. Get out there and live your own life.

Oh, and P.S... don't forget to have some fun with it, too! Ah, that's another post.;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I can't believe aint nobody gave you props yet.

Good ****, B!

You know how I play though, gettin girls is my thing.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Good idea man. i read a few of these recently. (WesCottII, black casanovo). I've done it. yeah, you feel like a tool at first, when you say the wrong thing/do the wrong thing. BUT IT'S BETTER THAN DOING NOTHING.

IMO, we should all take time off SoSuave, go put stuff into practice, then come back with reports. I for one spend too much time here.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I agree, and recently I've been starting my 6month DJ project. At the moment I've got as far as project 2... the first one turned out to be a major freak.. :p

I was in a pub a few weeks back and I went over [with dutch courage!] and approached a group of three girls with a friend of mine. We went over and made a bit small talk... They werent exactly being the easiest of people to talk to, and this annoying bint I know kept running over to them and pointing stuff out in ann summers mags.

Anyway, after excusing myself and my friend, we sat back where we were with our other mates to find my 'best mate' had gone magically disappeared! Jealous loser. I decided to finish my drink and head back to mine to get an assignment finished.

Well, a week and a bit later I'm on the bus home after shooting some pool at our local club, and guess what? I walk up the stairs and theres the bird I thought was a bit of alright!

She recognised me and I sat opposite her. She was real talkative and smiled/laughed a lot with me. She's definately someone I'll follow up - I couldnt number close though, I lost track of time and missed my stop! LOL! :p

Anyway, I think we could all do with just approaching SOMEONE. Even if its a few guys at the bar [not to DJ them, obviously... unless you swing for that side]. Get talking to new people, and you'll find out that 99/100 times the worst thing that'll happen is an awkward silence!
 
Top