Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

patience testing

saigonheadache

Don Juan
Reaction score
what does it mean when a girl will just let you die on the vine before she calls or e-mails you or something like that. This **** drives me crazy I also noticed this as a pattern with numerous girls. but the question is do they do it consciously or they don't even know they do it? and what does it mean? interested, not?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you have too few options and think of your oneitis too fn much. :)

I had this crap this weekend.

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tests, tests, tests... you won't really never know... mostly unconciously, they know how to play the game earlier than us, and sometimes it is even concious.

Don't F*cking care. Keep meeting new girls man. I said it in another post, and i will say it again: YOU are the one to be chased. Who's the girl? you or her??

KEEP GOING OUT, HAVE MANY OPTIONS AND DON'T F*CKING CARE. You will never understand their logic. It is simple. Care about what you are doing to yourself. And again: meet some other hotties and they will compete for you. Guaranteed ;)

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was trying to find a decent analogy to put you in the picture.

Crayfishing was the best I could come up with...

They go out in the ocean. They put one craypot out then move on and put another craypot out and so on, they don't sit there (patiently) waiting for their first pot to land a crayfish before moving on... Put your craypot out for a girl, then forget about her, keep putting more pots out.

If the first girl doesn't call... BIG DEAL! You should have another 50 pots out there to potentially score a girl.

Ojete had a good point, once women know they have some competition for a guy... It's on for young and old. One thing that will make you more attractive to women is to already have an attractive woman. Chicks are weird!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cremasta
I was trying to find a decent analogy to put you in the picture.

Crayfishing was the best I could come up with...

They go out in the ocean. They put one craypot out then move on and put another craypot out and so on, they don't sit there (patiently) waiting for their first pot to land a crayfish before moving on... Put your craypot out for a girl, then forget about her, keep putting more pots out.

If the first girl doesn't call... BIG DEAL! You should have another 50 pots out there to potentially score a girl.

Ojete had a good point, once women know they have some competition for a guy... It's on for young and old. One thing that will make you more attractive to women is to already have an attractive woman. Chicks are weird!
It's not weird. If you see a guy with an attractive woman, in your mind his value has gone up. If you see a guy with an average or an ogre his value may be neutral or lower.