Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Party

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just got invited to a party thats tomorrow night. I'm not really friends with the crowd thats going to be there (the popular kids). U know I just don't hang with them, they dont have nethign against me. So I need some tips on how to make some new friends.

Secondly, how should I go about hitting on girls there. Like, they know me, but Ive never talked to them.

Thirdly, what are some great ways to make a good first impression on everyone.

Lastly, should I bring ne drink-i-drink;) (ie. beer)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok :)

Hopefully your excited. I know i was when this was happening to me.

Obviously they like you enough to invite you in the first place. So thats a plus. Just be yourself! I have a friend that is very fake and people make fun of him a lot, where as i am just myself and people accept me very quickly.

I would recomend swapping numbers with as many people as possible. This was they can get ahold of you and visa versa. This is important, if they like you enough they'll call you up when other stuff happens.

When hitting on chicks, that you know sorta, act like you don't. Introduce yourself if you need to. Be very ****y. If you find someone you like don't be afraid to talk to them, pull some kino, just don't take advantage of drunk chicks (very uncool).

In terms of bringing stuff. I would recomend bringing like a 12 pack, maybe a fifth of something if you got it. Just bring enough so where it was cheap enough that you don't need pitch, and not so much that your losing a lot of money.

Don't be known for being only a pull out, those people aren't cool.

Just be yourself and i'm sure you'll do fine

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A party is a party. I'll crash a aprty with absolutily no one I know and have a good time. Bring beers if u can as u mentioned. Be generous with them, give a few freebees out.
For me mixing chill and ****y together makes friends fast at parties[I'm a fresh, I'm know with all the Juniors for mooning a bus at 3 int he morning]. If they try and start **** with you, stand your ground, but don't start a fight or anything[look around at the party, you'll have no back most likely]
Pretty much bring a few beers, do some C+F and be chill,a nd you'll have a good time.
As for getting ladies, I dunno. The parties I've gone to this year ahve all been sophmores and up, and I end up getting to drunk and high to ahve any game watsoever.
have fun man.

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With the girls talk to them man....
Be Confident
Remember:
Your the Man
Your the gold..
Your not trying to chase girls becuase you do not have the time.. But being a generous guy you are you talk to them....
Dont bother with any disrespectful pepole..(their wasting your time )
Make eye contact with the girls when speaking to them.
Be polite, Be charming, Be all You can be man..........
Just be calm, Kno what you want and go for it!!!!!!!
If you dont get what you want you move on......
Any Girl treats you like **** just say " NEXT"
Get wasted....(after the girls do hehe)
Bring condoms (don't be a fool wrap your tool)
Have Fun, Thats what life is all about!!

Enjoy your youth while you have it

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Vincent wats a pull out?
Also, wudn't it seem kinda gay just talkng to some guy and going, "Yo let me get ur #." ??

Cud u also be alil more specific with the "girls you know sorta" I know wat u mean by that, but how should I go about introducing myself officially, it seems kinda odd.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull out= person that buys you alcohal

Your really over analyzing things:

Unless your trying to be suave about getting guys number (like hey baby how bout you give me your digits) they'll think your gay. But if you just pull out your phone, and say like, hey lemme get your number. they'll understand.

Ok now my advice on meeting chicks you "sorta" know was just from my experiences. There are some chicks at my school who i know who they are and visa versa but i've never met. So if you never introduced yourself to them, just do it.

Just start talking to them, it won't seem odd, unless you make it seem odd.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so it turns out it was a huge party, and lots of upperclassmen arrived, getting ne was hopeless. So I just got really freakin drunk and had fun with people I hardly ever talk to. So my presence known is known, and I'm gonna talk to people in school. Also, me and the host are tight now.

All in all, it was a good night

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you say hi to everybody in the hallways at school. While they may have been your friends at your party most people are content to act cool and ignore you afterwards. It isn't anything personal, but you'll probably have to continue the relationship with these people.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah how shud i go about talking to kid who were there? Shud i just be like "Crazy nite yo" or "did u know girl x and girl y hooked up?"

Also, theres this one kid that just doesn't like me for no reason. How can I just get him to be cool with me, cuz hes a major part of this group of kids I'm trying to get in with.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, pretend you like him. People like trust and admire people who like them.

...just don't start following him around or becoming obnoxious or it'll back fire.

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent

Just be yourself! I have a friend that is very fake and people make fun of him a lot, where as i am just myself and people accept me very quickly.

I think this is horrible advice you are giving this kid. Obviously himself is a little shy of who he wants to become. Now im not talking about being fake at all, but try to better improve yourself before you go to this party and when you go to this party.

For example, lets say you have a bad habit or something people dont like about you, lets say you look like a gothic or something typical highschool kids wouldnt want to be in their group of "popular kids". Go out with a girl that u know thats a friend of urs and have her pick out some nice clothes if you cant do it yourself of course. Nobody minds wearing a nice shirt and pair of khaki's or jeans and its not like ur changing ur skin color to fit in.

As far as meeting girls, depends on what you want to do, if you have had trouble with girls being yourself in the past, its time for improvement in anyway you see fit, now i dont know anything about you so i dont know wheres there's room for improvement. Maybe your hair is kinda scruffy or too long, maybe you have acne, or you dont dress real classy. Work on those things and as far as what to say, just go to www.sosuave.com and read some of the quicktips, here are some articles i think will help you

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip174.htm
http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip172.htm
http://www.sosuave.com/articles/whynot.htm (this one is just a good damn article)

And there are many more in the quick tips section...

Here's a little intro that always seems to work, simple yet effective.

" Hi my names Marsel, i noticed you over here, so i thought i'd come over and introduce myself, you are? " Of course very friendly and smiling, im sure any decent non drunk girl will talk to you, and if they are drunk you better hope you got some rubber.
Of course thats just an example you can fill in watever you want, " I couldnt help but notice you, so i had to come over here and meet you, my name is _____ and you are?" or " I think it'd be a great idea if you wrote your number down, so i can call you and see you again" ... blah blah blah. You get the picture, dont try any pick up lines or anything stupid.

Another thing, when asking for numbers.... DO NOT ASK!
Pull something like this... instead of " Can i have your number ? " Meaning she can say either yes or no.
Try " Why dont you write your number down so i can call you sometime. " The most sure numbers are at the end of a conversation, just get a good conversation going, bull**** her if u have to, i mean lets face it u probably wont find ur "soulmate" at a party. At the end just say " Well it was nice meeting you, why dont you give me your number so i can call you. "

Just my 2 cents... Hope it helps, Good Luck kid.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score