"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Parrot-trick

Straydog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
This is a conversation-trick that will allow you to keep a conversation going.

You won't score with her this way ( and it can be used in many non-dating situations). Practice with your friends, family, whoever bothers to listen and talk to you.

Her it comes:


You're having a conversation with someone (lets say a girl you want to score with) but the music is too loud or you run out of things to say.
So the trick is you repeat the last part of the last sentence she just said to you.
She will then automatically continue the talking.

Example:

Her: I was working late last night so I missed out on the concert that I was supposed to go to.
You: You were supposed to go to a concert??
Her: Yeah I...---(too noisy you don't hear sh**)---and it was just awful.
You: It was awful?
Her: Ofcourse... blah blah blah


Note:
Don't do it repeatedly, do it only when you have to but do it to avoid clumsy silent moments during conversation.

She may find out your game if you do it too much
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
haha, interesting. another thing you can do is show a slightly angry face and make it obvious that it's because of the noise. then, (you have to be a little bold for this) grab her hand and lead her outside. when you get out there, right before you speak your first word, imitate a bad asian movie. (Disclaimer: i'm not trashing asian movies)

meaning: Make your jaw move as if your talking with no sound coming out for a couple seconds then say one or two words like "much better". if done correctly (and assuming you used enough logic to come to the conclusion she might find it funny) she will more then likely laugh and should break any awkwardness from the sudden shift in not being able to communicate well to being able to hear everything being said in great clarity.

just a small tip.
 
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
i think that's what it's called.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top