Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

parking lot closes

phoenix-eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at a club and when I head to the parking lot after my shift at night, do you know what I see? People getting it on in the parking lot--in cars of courses! How do guy's get these women to put out so soon--and in a parking lot no less? Well, I'll tell ya.
Nine times out of ten, the woman involved has just ended a ltr, and looking for something--er, I mean someone to make her feel good. Feel wanted. And most importantly, feel attractive.
Alcohol is a factor, but not a big one.
Okay, above is your playing field discribed for you, now this is what you do:
When you get to the club your goals should be as follows: To have a good time, to meet ladies, to find one that gives you signs that she's interested in you, will talk to you for at least 20 minutes or two drinks. It is at this point that most guy's will close for the phone number. Okay, but that's kind of like those guy's that catch a fish only to throw it back. If she's hanging on every word you say--maybe even hanging on you, or holding your hand, looking at you with those intense eyes, you say something like, "I'm going to get some air, come on!" Or," let's go some place where we can hear each other." Regardless what you say, most likely she'll come with, if she doesn't then you say, "Okay, it was nice talking with you
I'd like to talk to you again, could you give me your number?" It doesn't have to be those words, but you get the idea! Why settle for a strike out when you can get a base hit?!
Now, she with you, out for that fresh air...in the parking lot. Time to get closer to her and move for a kiss--but wait!!! Keep paying attention for signs that she might have changed her mind or a sign that your moving too fast for her. Move the touching up a notch; touch her hair, or better yet, stand close, face to face. Put your forearms on her shoulders, with your fingers laced behing her neck, and talk to her. If she is receptive--is she's still looking at you with those intense eyes or/and she's touching you, by all means kiss her.
Great, your almost home! Now move to the next level--slowly!!! While kissing her, move your hands around her, but not under her skirt or blouse. Just caress her back for a bit, or what I like to do is run my fingers through a womans hair and lightly touch her neck with the tips of my fingers.
Again, after 10 minutes or so, move the action to your car.
I can't stress enough that you must be sure that the chick your with is into you! Read those signs, and the only way to get good at reading a woman is practice!!! I hope I helped. Happy hunting.

latiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
phonix eye...
great tip, and this has actually happened to me just the way that you have described it a couple of time... Sex in the car is kinda risky dont you think... sometimes I tell them to go outside and the biggest objection is that they dont want to leave their friends or some other BS excuse... Do you have any tips on just taking them to a hotel or home with you..?
When its happened to me... it just seem like its luck of the draw.. and I really dont have a set strategy or technique.. I just wondering what you have to say about this..

BigOilMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt its a BS technique. With all the sh|t going on these days, you know girls getting drugged on extasy and stuff they might be scared to go to your car if they don't know you.

phoenix-eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigOilMan:
I doubt its a BS technique. With all the sh|t going on these days, you know girls getting drugged on extasy and stuff they might be scared to go to your car if they don't know you.
There is a lot going on these days, but that doesn't stop them--and it shouldn't stop you either! What have you got to lose? At the very least you'll get her number. Come on, man, grow a pair!