Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ox - Simplicity

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a post to myself.. if you see yourself in it..cool.

Here i am walking down a street/driving in my car/dancing in a club/bowling.. anything at all.. when i see HER. I wish the time would slow down so i could suck all her beauty with my eyes.... but time is a *****.

For some dumb reason i think i gotta act cool... i start thinking... "Look like you dont care".. "Turn up the music so she turns her head".. "Start doing crazy dance moves so she looks".. "Throw the ball between your legs and get her attention"...

Ok, what is the next step? Look at her briefly? Dont be like all other frozen chumps and not look instead? Pretend i dont notice? Stare? Peek?

.... untill yesteday i coudnt figure how simple this is.
If you see a hot girl..stop doing things hoping she will notice how "cool" you are.. how badass your car is, how good your dance moves are..how nice your watch is.. Please stop doing all these things for HER. This isnt about HER...a hot girl you dont even know.. it is about YOU.

The only way to get with that girl is...ready? To approach her and TALK TO HER. I mean..fvck.. i would do some of the stupidest sh1t before... i would toss C+F lines... i would act loud.. i would act cool... fvck.. all this just to make her notice you?!!

Talk to her already..that will make her notice you... stop with pretending and silly sh1t.

No matter how hot a girl is..NO MATTER HOW HOT A GIRL IS. NO MATTER. She is only as beautiful as her personalty that reflects her looks!

Amen.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, with all the techniques, ideas, and methodologies out there today to weed through it all really boils down to the most fundamental, easy, and basic levels. We oftentimes get caught up in the fast-paced world we live in today and forget to appreciate the simplicity of life around us. It's there, we just have a hard time of seeing past our own two eyes.

thecraftylefty

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

I made my first proper EC, approach and pick up on Friday night and she was HB8 to me.

All that happened was - I was standing outside the takeaway and she walks out, I give her a little look not expecting anything. Then as she walks behind me and down the street we lock eyes (I couldnt believe i was actually doing it LOL) and she keeps looking back and smiling so i use my index finger to tell her to come over to me, she does the same and stops walking so i say fvck it and approach...

I m kicking myself for not getting her number tho!

At the end of the day its one of the most exciting and uplifting things you can do. Its great! Agree?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont talk to girls i apporach anymore if i dont wish to get their number. it is more like a given- you like her, you approach her, you get her digits.. if not you leave.

yesterday i was getting very friendly with ****tail waitress in a club.. we were smiling/joking.. touching..everything fine.. i said we should go out get some coffee.. she said "sure".. i asked for digits, she said she was moving, so i should give her mine.. i told her to go get the paper.. she took too long, i left to dance..came back, she tried to ignore me..i said to her straight "you should have said no if you didnt want to do anything.. i am not into playing games.." she replied "but they didnt have any paper!!" ... i just left

Lol, some never learn. :p