Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

overflirting vs intimacy?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope i'm not the only one having problems with this. Is it possible to over flirt with a girl? sometimes i'll make fun of a girl, neg-hit her and such until it ends up being a sort of flirting battle between the two of us, everytime we see each other.

The major problem i'm having with this is how to make this intimate. when me and a girl are constantly taking the piss out of each other and laughing our asses off, i find it goddamned impossible to make it more than just flirting, if you know what i mean.

It's very strange when this happens because i know that she's very attracted to me (and i *may* be interested in her, if she's lucky ;)) and loves the flirting but making this anything more is one hell of a task.

anybody have any past problems with this sort of thing and has any info on how to overcome it? would complimenting the girl *once in a while* (no afc action here) help the situation at all?

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. the exact same thing happens to me. I'll get to the point where I KNOW the girl likes me, etc. but it's so damn hard to just close it. The easiest way is to get a # and a date, and go for a kiss. The way I've been trying lately is to just find a moment alone with her and kiss her. If your flirting is going well, it shouldn't be too hard to pull off.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well how much of this flirting is kino? if theres not much kino, then theres your first problem. if you are using alot of kino, then you;ve gotta get things more serious. im still in the same situation as you with some girls, because some are more difficult then others. what i've been doing lately, is when ur joking around, lotsa kino and laughing and such, slowly stop laughing until you get that serious/sexy look on your face and look her right in the eyes. if she gets weird about it then just start laughing again. but if she responds well then lay on the serious kino and go for a kiss (you could go for the number here if u dont allready have it). personally i need more adive too, but that what i know now. complimenting is ok if its very scarce and sincere.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this happens to me all the time, too.

I haven't managed to make the transition with one of these girls, though. It's pretty damn difficult from what I've tried so far. I'm going to bump this to the top and see if anyone else can help out here.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*bump*

damn, not one DJ can give some advice here? This tends to happen quite often whenever i neg-hit a girl not too much, but enough to make her enjoy playing the neg-hit war game. Any suggestions people?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to make your flirting intimate then cut the laughing your ass part off a little bit. Talk about something sexual, and romantic while still being a DJ and on each topic of your intimate conversation put in some kino and then that will cause you to have a intimate conversation/kino.