Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Overanalyzing or what?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you twist from London to Essex then?

would you go like this?

her “i’m thirsty”
Me “thats how girls feel around me, nothing to worry about”
Her “giggling or similar”
This would work if "thirsty" wasn't a manosphere term. In this context, "you're reading my mind. Let's go get a drink" would work but the statement "I'm thirsty" from a girl doesn't lend itself to much. You need something that can be construed as sexual, and kick it playfully up a notch or two, but not ten. If you do take it out of proportion, you need *plausible deniability* to save you @ss.

In your OP, your response to "balls" only works if you've been talking about sports earlier in the convo, then you can say you meant your soccer balls or whatever. You can also do this playfully to make the girl look paranoid or sex-obsessed by accusing her of having "made assumptions". But again, you need plausible deniability.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Djs, back again with another approach experience, i hope this helps newbies in the game too, i’d appreciate your input and all people new to the game will.

I was just at a coffeeshop (a dutch one = weed), i was sitting with a few friends and on the table next to us there were two girls sitting on their own. My friends leave and I then opened the girls with the question where are y’all from (they were speaking nor local nor english) we talk for a bit, they’re romanian one is studying the other is visiting her, we talk for a bit, a bit banter a bit of flirting, and then somewhere around the end she says “balls” to which i reply “god damn you can’t play with my balls i just met you” she was like “noo i didn’t say that, i meant billiards” <- i asked them what they like to do for fun, they actually didn’t go billiards because “it was crowded and didn’t like the vibe” then silence prevails, i switch topic and then after tell her “i want to see you again, we can go do billiards, i know a better place than the one you were actually at”, she was like ok then they start giggling and looking at each other, i then tell her put your number in my phone, she says “i don’t know how to use phones” to which i reply “damn you use like pigeons?“ and then said “how am i gonna be able to speak to you” she was like “i will write you a letter, give me your address” i playfully reply “here write it down” she was like “oh i don’t know how” i then say oh then have a good evening and leave.

My question is was the ball thingy creepy/uncalibrated? Is there something that i did wrong? Or am i just over-analyzing a random stupid approach?
Have a listen.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This would work if "thirsty" wasn't a manosphere term. In this context, "you're reading my mind. Let's go get a drink" would work but the statement "I'm thirsty" from a girl doesn't lend itself to much. You need something that can be construed as sexual, and kick it playfully up a notch or two, but not ten. If you do take it out of proportion, you need *plausible deniability* to save you @ss.

In your OP, your response to "balls" only works if you've been talking about sports earlier in the convo, then you can say you meant your soccer balls or whatever. You can also do this playfully to make the girl look paranoid or sex-obsessed by accusing her of having "made assumptions". But again, you need plausible deniability.
Thank you bro for this, practical advice.

how’d you navigate the 2nd approach, a girl who you’ve approached before and she ghosted, then you open her friend without knowing they’re and she jumps in the conversation? She didn’t grab her friends to go away actually, she stood there but i gave out a sound signal if you may say that indicated oh f*ck not this b*tch again, hence the group turned off and left. How’d you approach such a situation? Would you just automatically next or test the waters? Me personally any girl who rejects me, it’d take the whole world and mountains to move to reconsider here if she gives me IOIs after rejection i.e. i never will accept. Do you feel this is a stupid belief to embody?

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Djs, back again with another approach experience, i hope this helps newbies in the game too, i’d appreciate your input and all people new to the game will.

I was just at a coffeeshop (a dutch one = weed), i was sitting with a few friends and on the table next to us there were two girls sitting on their own. My friends leave and I then opened the girls with the question where are y’all from (they were speaking nor local nor english) we talk for a bit, they’re romanian one is studying the other is visiting her, we talk for a bit, a bit banter a bit of flirting, and then somewhere around the end she says “balls” to which i reply “god damn you can’t play with my balls i just met you” she was like “noo i didn’t say that, i meant billiards” <- i asked them what they like to do for fun, they actually didn’t go billiards because “it was crowded and didn’t like the vibe” then silence prevails, i switch topic and then after tell her “i want to see you again, we can go do billiards, i know a better place than the one you were actually at”, she was like ok then they start giggling and looking at each other, i then tell her put your number in my phone, she says “i don’t know how to use phones” to which i reply “damn you use like pigeons?“ and then said “how am i gonna be able to speak to you” she was like “i will write you a letter, give me your address” i playfully reply “here write it down” she was like “oh i don’t know how” i then say oh then have a good evening and leave.

My question is was the ball thingy creepy/uncalibrated? Is there something that i did wrong? Or am i just over-analyzing a random stupid approach?
Looks like you have improved since the last time we spoke.

Your opening and c0cky play was good.

She was indecisive about giving you her phone number.

All you needed to do is to pull up your phone, open the keypad give her your phone to her hand and tell her to type her number.

I guarantee you should would have done that.

Women like dominance and the guy to lead.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you have improved since the last time we spoke.

Your opening and c0cky play was good.

She was indecisive about giving you her phone number.

All you needed to do is to pull up your phone, open the keypad give her your phone to her hand and tell her to type her number.

I guarantee you should would have done that.

Women like dominance and the guy to lead.
Lol bro i did exactly just that and she didn’t take it. Maybe she was too stoned or not interested but i ain’t stressing it is what it is. Thank you for the compliment though bro.

maybe you can help me on this,

i approached different girls before that by like 30 mins, they were a group 3 girls, one of them was really hot, i asked them where are y’all from, they said we are dutch i was like you don’t look dutch because of their looks) y’all look like hip-hop chicks, she asks how does that look? I reply you look more russian, polish somewhere in that region (they didn’t have the typical blonde hair blue eyes), they were like no we are dutch, then a friend of hers come out from the supermarket and she was like how does she look like? (The girl was blonde with blue eyes) -> i say she looks dutch, she is like no she is swedish i was like yeah whatever they all look the same, and then they simply walk away,
Now thinking about it, this was the dumbest thing to ever say, i came off across as stereotypical, racist, and just very shallow. Btw the girl who came out was a girl who i approached a few months before and she gave me her number and she just ghosted me.

how do you navigate chicks who rejected/ghosted you before but look like they are down after a while?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a listen.
**** is funny af. However, and this is my opinion, what he says is from a certain perspective right, but if you look at women from that sense you leave a huge room for improvement and you’d meet an amazing new bestfriend though “your right hand”; i wanna b*ng sloots, i agree with the analogy of not overanalyzing wildcattle