“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

our 1 month...

fiddlemethis

New Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
ok so our 1 month is comming up... wat should i get her... like i have no clue. I want to stay under 50 dollars.. i mean i dont want to be dishing out money when its just 1 month but I do want to get her something.. gimme some ideas.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Maybe I'm an insensitive a-hole...but why get her anything at all? Wouldn't a month be the equivalent of 2-3 dates? hmmpphh
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
um, yeah dont get her anything. it was just my four month with my bf and we didnt exchange gifts.

you get her something for a six month or a one year anniversary.

if she *****es about it, fvck it. dump her. shes materialistic if she expects to get you something. If she gets you something, she's probably thinking too far in the future and wants a serious long-term commitment.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
1 month isn't a big fuss.

I'd say probably 3 months, 6 months, and a year, you'd maybe think about exchanging gifts. Maybe not even 3 months.
 
Top