other than working out, what are your best ways to improve your dating life?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(besides cold approach, day-game, night game etc)

I try to double mix the working out with semi social circle game (not a naturally social circle guy but trying to) where I go to. I realize other than working out probably getting a social circle is most important but I do so begrudgingly.

I have not found meditation to be helpful to me, just feels like I get more attuned to my feelings which something makes me more wary of others and not as off the cuff. Reading especially dating books is helpful too but a chore (trying to read Corey Wayne's book 15 Times as he continues to advocate).

And sometimes I get too stressed from dating and caught up in whatever situation arises, so watching sports taps me into my masculine side and gets me an outlet to focus on something non dating related.

But does anyone have other ideas? The one other idea could be some sort of fashion advice but not really a thing you can work on every day.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inner game...learn the Iron Rules of Tomassi.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. Depends on how radical you want to go. Skin care. Facials. Make-up for men. Image consultants. Diet. Nutritionists. Hair care. Personal shoppers at, Nordstrom or similar.

I live near SF. So. There is a strong and socially acceptable men’s ‘beauty’ including things like Brow Shaping’ and various cosmetic procedures (including) surgery.

I feel the most important thing is just be out & about always.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. Depends on how radical you want to go. Skin care. Facials. Make-up for men. Image consultants. Diet. Nutritionists. Hair care. Personal shoppers at, Nordstrom or similar.

I live near SF. So. There is a strong and socially acceptable men’s ‘beauty’ including things like Brow Shaping’ and various cosmetic procedures (including) surgery.

I feel the most important thing is just be out & about always.
no makeup but skincare probably is smart. diet (ugh),

probably dumb question but in your experience do you find weekends to be best meeting people? my work doesn't have me outside that often so it's more of a chore to try find time to just be out an about on weekdays .. though weekdays I find when you do get a random encounter it has more of impact for some reason?

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. Are you dating to get laid or for LTR? if it's for short term, the secret is to lie. Have constantly new social groups, be on the apps, etc. date in environments where you will not be caught in the lies and if so, there are no consequences. also, be in an environment where there are "trash" women (lower class, put out quick, not intelligent enough to see through your lies, etc)

if it's for LTR, my advice would be to be a better person, be more successful, be more attractive. Be the type guy that women want - high value. high value people attract each other.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no makeup but skincare probably is smart. diet (ugh),

I’m not advocating. Just presenting info.

probably dumb question but in your experience do you find weekends to be best meeting people? my work doesn't have me outside that often so it's more of a chore to try find time to just be out an about on weekdays .. though weekdays I find when you do get a random encounter it has more of impact for some reason?
Traditionally Thursdays are considered the best night. But. That could be just here. ,

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Public speaking.

If you can stand in front of an audience and tell them something -- a story, a joke, a poem -- you boost your self-confidence and that will help with confidently interacting with women.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social skills and appearance. In that order. Some guys are great looking or in great shape but struggle with women because social skills are lacking.

Becoming financially successful becomes more important as you get older. You need to have goals and ambition as a young man and you need to have life experience and some financial wherewithal as an older man.

Social skills and appearance will help with you reaching your goals in life as well as with women.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental fortitude

I think theres a lot of pressure these days for men to be more emotional and I would go as far as saying modern women try too bait it out and toy with it

A man should have total control over his emotions TOTAL CONTROL

To get there it is going to mean being comfortable alone and being in some very uncomfortable social situations but it is what it is enjoy the ride

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Public speaking.

If you can stand in front of an audience and tell them something -- a story, a joke, a poem -- you boost your self-confidence and that will help with confidently interacting with women.
This certainly helps. I will often speak Infront of 20-28 people, as I'm a trainer for the company I work for.

And yes certainly builds your confidence massively.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social skills and appearance.
Then, seduction skills.

For appearance, note that you don't need to be genetically blessed with top-tier looks. You just need to take care of yourself with fashion and fitness.

You can be the most socially successful guy in the world and still have trouble with women and dating if you don't know how to flirt and seduce. You still need social skills as a baseline, of course.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you find weekends to be best meeting people? my work doesn't have me outside that often so it's more of a chore to try find time to just be out an about on weekdays .. though weekdays I find when you do get a random encounter it has more of impact for some reason?
When considering nightlife venues, the most quantity will be available on Friday and Saturday nights. Most nightlife venues get going somewhere after 9 PM. Ratios tend to get worse later into the nights. Women do get drunker later into the nights, which increases the odds of same night sex. In a nightlife venue on a Friday/Saturday night, it's possible to meet a woman earlier in the night and not get the same night sex but possibly set up a first date on a future night.

With Sunday - Thursday nights at nightlife venues, there are fewer options but the options tend to be more serious about meeting men. A woman who is out at 10:30 PM on a Tuesday night is more serious about meeting men than the typical woman out at 10:30 PM on a Saturday night. Larger cities do have a venue that's good on every night of the week. On weeknights, try to find the most active venue on that specific night of the week, especially with Sunday - Wednesday nights.

When considering non-bar venues, there are some non-bar venues that don't peak on weekends. Some non-bar venues might peak at certain weeknight times. Gyms and fitness classes often peak on weeknights. Younger, single women are more inclined to go to a fitness class on a weeknight with a 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM start time as compared to a weekend morning class with a 9-10 AM start time. Although grocery stores are a little bit more crowded on weekend afternoons/early evenings, weeknight early evenings are decent times for approaching.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as appearance, your sense of style and hair/facial hair definitely help and cannot be overstated. Skincare is another big one which most guys skip but it makes a huge difference when you have healthy, glowing, sunkissed skin.

Beyond that, having an abundance mindset and devil may care attitude also helps. When women see that you don't need them, her brain short circuits.