Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

oral sex std risk?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I dislike condoms and would rather not use them. Sex without a condom is just asking for trouble with some girls but how about oral sex? Never used a condom with oral sex before and never caught anything from it even with off duty hookers and sluts.

I would like to pleasure the girl as well and i'd go down on them but what are the risks of this if you do it a lot? Would it pay to get the hepatitis vaccine as well?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I dislike condoms and would rather not use them. Sex without a condom is just asking for trouble with some girls but how about oral sex? Never used a condom with oral sex before and never caught anything from it even with off duty hookers and sluts.

I would like to pleasure the girl as well and i'd go down on them but what are the risks of this if you do it a lot? Would it pay to get the hepatitis vaccine as well?
Well, even with the Hep C, HPV, you are still open to catching HSV (Herpes), Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV, HPV, and a host of other diseases and infections. The only true way would be abstinence; which I know is prob. not what you want to hear. Other than an STD test, you can use dental dam as a barrier for infections.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Well, even with the Hep C, HPV, you are still open to catching HSV (Herpes), Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV, HPV, and a host of other diseases and infections. The only true way would be abstinence; which I know is prob. not what you want to hear. Other than an STD test, you can use dental dam as a barrier for infections.
this game **** is crap. I got tested just before corona and had no infections. First time I got tested. Never ever worried about stds and probably been quite luckly quite frankly.

Before corona i had tons of opportunitys to bang girls inside clubs, outside, just like everyday I go out. But I never had condoms on me and just dislike using them in general.

Really the only thing is a handjob and perhaps fingering some girls. I've lost count of girls giving me hand jobs on dancefloors. I'm always a little concerned about if i have cuts on my fingers though which i sometimes do which makes me slow down. Even girls tell me to start living and not hold back because i pull pretty strong then back off a lot of time because of the stds. even with the condoms i back off with some girls.

Might just have to get handjobs and milk that **** like niko out of gta4.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on which stats you trust, up to 70% of Americans are affected with HPV and most of them don't even know it. Especially guys since they are mainly just carriers and often times exhibit no symptoms. Females are the ones that can get things like cervical cancer from HPV. It can also be transmitted through skin to skin contact.

The biggest thing you have to watch for is visible symptoms like when she has warts or has a breakout period. That is definitely a no-no. Also as you said, any open wounds, razor cuts, open pimples around the bikini line, etc.

You can also ask if she's ever got a std test before or contracted anything before. I've had gals ask me that so it's a fair question. Also when asked, I think generally girls are pretty forthcoming where as guys tend to lie.

I'm not going to get into the discussion of who's more immune or not as that has been debated ad nauseum.

Just do what you're comfortable with and your risk tolerance.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will absolutely not get Hepatitis C from fellatio, it's virtually impossible

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Depending on which stats you trust, up to 70% of Americans are affected with HPV and most of them don't even know it. Especially guys since they are mainly just carriers and often times exhibit no symptoms. Females are the ones that can get things like cervical cancer from HPV. It can also be transmitted through skin to skin contact.

The biggest thing you have to watch for is visible symptoms like when she has warts or has a breakout period. That is definitely a no-no. Also as you said, any open wounds, razor cuts, open pimples around the bikini line, etc.

You can also ask if she's ever got a std test before or contracted anything before. I've had gals ask me that so it's a fair question. Also when asked, I think generally girls are pretty forthcoming where as guys tend to lie.

I'm not going to get into the discussion of who's more immune or not as that has been debated ad nauseum.

Just do what you're comfortable with and your risk tolerance.
Incorrect. Dudes can and do get throat, mouth, neck and penile cancer from HPV.

You will absolutely not get Hepatitis C from fellatio, it's virtually impossible
Nothing is 100%, but he's correct in a way. It's primarily through drug use and anal sex.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect. Dudes can and do get throat, mouth, neck and penile cancer from HPV.
If you want to split hairs then sure but it's more common in females than males. Plus I know you seem to lean more on the cautious side of things when it comes to STD's based on your previous posts so naturally, I'd expect you to have that outlook.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you want to split hairs then sure but it's more common in females than males. Plus I know you seem to lean more on the cautious side of things when it comes to STD's based on your previous posts so naturally, I'd expect you to have that outlook.
I work in an ER and a PA. True, what do I know.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in an ER and a PA. True, what do I know.
Doesn't matter. You can have a skewed perspective on a lot of things even if you work in the field. Just like a mechanic that always see's Audi's coming in for repairs, while 70%(maybe too optimistic, lol) of the others are running just fine. He's going to think Audi's are problematic and junk.

But we can agree to disagree...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny that this is actually a question on this site. In this day in age the information is readily available just by googling this stuff.

That said - yes you can get STDs from receiving or giving oral. I’d recommend if you’re worried about the chick either deal with a condom as much as it sucks or have a discussion with her beforehand. As someone else said generally my experience is they are honest. Granted I don’t date low quality chicks (at least not as far as having diseases go ha).

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just not start the Michael Douglas got throat cancer from eating too much pvssy debate again. LOL

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. You can have a skewed perspective on a lot of things even if you work in the field. Just like a mechanic that always see's Audi's coming in for repairs, while 70%(maybe too optimistic, lol) of the others are running just fine. He's going to think Audi's are problematic and junk.

But we can agree to disagree...
Ok, but your mistaken and I'm base my statement on medical facts. We're all human, not Ford, BMW's and GMCs. We react about the same in terms of catching something and our immune response. However, believe what you' like, and be safe.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to hook up with a b!tch off of OLD. Wish me luck. Getting a lot of interest of late (them initiating the conversation) every time I log on. I believe that with the lockdown, this has caused more women to Search, whereas before, they just met guys out and off of these sites, the majority of them. It could be guys en masse not being interested either don't know. I mean, my profile pic is super-modelish from last August me stretched out on a swing with a black mix ****zu dog (coolest dog I ever knew btw, just street-smart - we'd found him in the hood in Georgia), a side shot.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can and likely will get STD from doing oral sex on each other if she has it (as well as passing it on if you have something and dont know it). This is part of the reason i honestly rarely use condoms. I've gotten chlamydia from this kind of gross girl from tinder that was a dancer/stripped when i was younger. My gut said "bad idea" do i didn't let her ride my c*ck like she wanted to because i didn't have a condom, thinking i was fine if she just gave me head. Nope.

Oral is something i do and receive basically every time i hook up with a new girl (unless she smells bad down there), and i obviously kiss her before and after oral. Yeah i'm probably stupid, but condoms kill the mood, kill the feeling, amplify LMR, reduce the feeling of intimacy and trust and connection, sometimes they choke my d*ck out and kill my boner, and they don't reduce the STD risk much at all if you're doing oral (unless you use condom and dental dam for oral, which NOBODY does). Plus (IMO) condoms are meant to be used with some type of lubrication on the inside or on my ****. If i put one on dry, it starts to ride up, gain friction and just choke me out entirely after a bit. Not to mention that it's inconvenient when you want to go multiple rounds to have that latex smell/taste going around if you want her to go down on you again after the first round. I actually start out without condoms, and then sometimes i'll put one on after we've been going for a while to A) prevent me from cumming, allow me to go harder and longer if i'm close to it, and any ***/precum that "leaks" out during sex is usually when you're incredibly turned on and close to finishing, for me at least, and B) it allows me to "finish" inside of her, which i like.

I'm not advocating rawdogging it, but this is just what i do. Use your gut when deciding to sleep with a girl, avoid sex workers, strippers or club girls that go out 3 nights a week and **** a ton of guys, and get tested frequently. Life is full of risks, and unfortunately, sleeping with tons of girls is relatively risky behavior.

It's a calculated risk i'm willing to take to live this lifestyle, and it's one of the few risky behaviors that i really do these days. Luckily the most common STDs are quickly fixed with a run of antibiotics or something similar, and generally don't have lasting damage if they are caught reasonably quickly, so i'm willing to accept the risk. Truthfully, the worst part about STDs for most of us would be the embarrassment of having to reach out to partners and tell them they might have it, and having to abstain from sex and alcohol and stuff for a few weeks.

Last edited: