Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oral exam with 19 year old feminin teacher

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright guys, don't laugh with me or anything, but I have a question and I would like to know your opinion on this one:

Tomorrow I have an oral exam, the female teacher is 19 years old, and I am 18. We will be there, all alone in a classroom, testing my knowledge of the language of love (french). Now, here's my question:

Should I use a lot of sensual eyecontact and maybe even some kino, just to raise my points? THis teacher isn't that hot, but would she be affected in a positive way because of my moves? Would it affect my grade?

I don't know if I will do this (I personally think it won't affect my grades, but maybe there are some guys who have experience with these situations...?)

Let me know something!

Reaction score
umm....you could go for it since she is only a year older. its hard to say considering she's at her job and is working. to go for it or not is really based on your perspective of things, and calculation. In this case a **** up, could result in an uncomfortable situation for both of you.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhu you're right. I'll think about it, but in the meantime I can study some more french, just to play it safe:)

Reaction score
yeah! thats what you're there for! Number 1 priority in this situation is passing the exam not the chick.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
But getting the chick wasnt my intention in the first place, I just wanted to make a really good impression to let my grades rise:)

Reaction score
oh so you're kissing ass basically! sounds like a plan.

Reaction score
oh so you're kissing ass basically! sounds like a plan el pendejo, i mean El Brujo.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha basically I was gonna do that (It was more like an experiment). What does El pendejo mean?:confused:

Reaction score
don't worry about man....

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I wanna know! I'm very curious!, and if it's an insult or something, I promise not to be mad;)

Reaction score
well i thought you knew spanish, so i said that........its a cuss word, but i said it in good humor......i think it means dumbass or something....

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by El brujo
haha basically I was gonna do that (It was more like an experiment). What does El pendejo mean?:confused:
It means the a$$hole. Even an idiot could use an online translator from altavista.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:)

I have a 100 in my Freshmen English Honors class.

During the midterm i had a 93, I made a 97 on the end of course exam.

I dont think i turned in a paper worht full credit the whole semester.

:) However I am a full time DJ who emplyes NLP in his daily activities :)

Whether it be convincing teachers that I am a great student or convincing hot babes at amusement parks to let me ride (ride the attraction of course...NO not that attraction, the actual snake like thing, with the wheels and junk, bah you know what i mean ;))

I recomnd going for it, considering my english teacher was about 40-55 and was married, and wasnt an exceptionally happe person, hahahahaha

she was great tho, good times

(oh stop it you sick pervs, i didnt do anything with her! even if my friends do say i nailed her, i swear, i didnt do ANYTHING!)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show her that you are a cunning linguist.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Show her that you are a cunning linguist.

roflmfao!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do it right, maybe she'll show you that she's a master debator.