Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions on 'architecture'

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen.
I am making this post due to the reason i got 'catfished' as many of us unfortunately have been at some point of our lives.
I went on a date with a girl that looked like a 7-7.5 on her photos (yeah im talking online dating, yeah i know it sucks) and she even posted pics of other women, mostly back shots, pretending that it's her.
Suprise, surprise, the photos were not reverse searchable so that was not very good.
As you already guessed she was a rather fat girl, however what made me think of creating this post was the following.
Most, if not all fit, good looking girls i've ever been out with have always been obnoxious in their own individual ways, hard to be around with, always used to special treatment due to the orbiters that naturally occur because of their good looks, even with the appliance of game you can still see the vanity and vile nature, i suppose a way to describe the feeling is to imagine that if you were blind, then these girls would be nothing else than toxic energy vampires, with nothing to offer, however this girl turned out to be extremely fun to talk to and great to spend time with, of course there was no intention of becoming intimate for obvious reasons, but it was refreshing to see a woman have more than just her looks and vanity to offer, it may sound black pilled and it may even be black pilled to an extent, but the concept of having to suppress my desire for at least an intellectual connection that is deeper than surface level in order to be able to interact with women, had become tiresome and lately has almost dissuaded me from pursuing them.
So the thought occurred to me, what if i supposedly took this girl and took my time building and sculpting her into my ideal woman, like a sculptor would a raw slab of marble?
Im an experienced personal trainer so it would be easy if she did what i said, her face was also very decent so if she did lose weight she could easily become an hb8 in a span of 3-4 months, of course i have no intention of going through the trouble if doing any of this, however i was curious to see what your opinion is on this subject and if you would ever consider doing it or have done it/attempted it.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
what if i supposedly took this girl and took my time building and sculpting her into my ideal woman?
That is an exceptionally bad idea as any seasoned member on this forum will tell you.

If you don't like a woman for who she already is then sure as fvck she will notice it one way or another. Doing anything to try to change someone will signal that you don't think they're good enough, they will pick up on it and they definitely will not change.

You're better off looking for more dates until you find someone to fit your criteria than trying to change anyone. Most people tend to be very resistant to change unless it's a change they want for themselves.

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an exceptionally bad idea as any seasoned member on this forum will tell you.

If you don't like a woman for who she already is then sure as fvck she will notice it one way or another. Doing anything to try to change someone will signal that you don't think they're good enough, they will pick up on it and they definitely will not change.

You're better off looking for more dates until you find someone to fit your criteria than trying to change anyone. Most people tend to be very resistant to change unless it's a change they want for themselves.
To clarify, i am completely aware of how stupid this sounds and also i meant it in the context that she knows i want her to change to fit my criteria and she is willing to do it however i instruct her

Serenity

Reaction score
To clarify, i am completely aware of how stupid this sounds and also i meant it in the context that she knows i want her to change to fit my criteria and she is willing to do it however i instruct her
Well, that's one very rare criterion in itself though. You're probably more likely to find a woman who matches all of your other criteria, bypassing all the unnecessary effort trying to train a woman. Still, having a woman you feel a desire to change does imply you don't really like her, not really a great starting point. Acceptance is usually a very important part of change, you're starting with the opposite, good luck with that. Has to be some really low self-esteem woman to comply with that.

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's one very rare criterion in itself though. You're probably more likely to find a woman who matches all of your other criteria, bypassing all the unnecessary effort trying to train a woman. Still, having a woman you feel a desire to change does imply you don't really like her, not really a great starting point. Acceptance is usually a very important part of change, you're starting with the opposite, good luck with that. Has to be some really low self-esteem woman to comply with that.
As i said, i don't have any plans to do anything like this, i was purely curious.
Also as you said the girl that made me think of that scenario in the first place is probably one of the most insecure people i have ever met, i mean, she posts pictures of the backs of other women and pretends its her on social media, that's quite demented