nah, these arent ONS's. These are quality chicks who want LTR's or STR's
Santiago was right about what he said: being yourself means not making any excuses or changing your behaviour because you are afraid of pissing her off. If there is one thing that girls cannot stand it's guys smothering them with attention, I don't care what they say. Like Santiago said, too f-ing bad if they don't like something. You have to show that you actually have a back bone and aren't afraid to make them feel uncomfortable from time to time. It's called living your own life and if they want to spend time with you, they need to give you the GOLDEN TWO: Respect and Priority.
Respect
I will make no excuses for my wants and desires as a man, I have emotional and physical needs just as they do, and I will not kiss their ass to have any of them fulfilled. When a girl senses that you are above playing the bull**** power games and are honest and open to them without being an ******* about it, it shows tremendous backbone. You have to be willing to make them feel a little uncomfortable if something they say or do ticks you off. Don't just bite your lip and say "whatever you want, sweetie" you are just asking for an ass kicking then. Also on this topic, this doesn't mean treat them cruelly or yell or abuse them. Many girls will say that want a 50/50 relationship with a man, and most cases this is true. Many girls want a man that is in control: his finances, his career, his lifestyle, a guy that can take charge in a relationship without being bossy or a prick yelling "down *****!" looking for absolute dominance. They want to know that the guy they are with won't buckle when bad times hit and that you will be there when the **** hits the fan, and take action to resolve things when it does.
Priority
I'm not saying a woman has to drop everything she is doing and devote herself to satisfying your wishes 24/7. That's nuts. But what I am suggesting is this: YOUR TIME IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THERE'S, AND IF SHE SAYS SHE IS GOING TO BE SOMEWHERE/CALL/STOP BY, SHE'D BETTER BACK IT UP. She'd expect no less from you, right? Wouldn't she feel like you were dissing her and her time if you told her you'd meet her somewhere at a certain time and showed up an hour later? I always keep in my mind that it isn't me that has to prove that I'm worthy of her time and attention, it's the other way around. Now, I know that comes off perhaps a bit ****y or full of myself, but that's the mindset that I have and I have never suffered for it. A girl's gotta show me that she will be where/call/ do something when she says she will, or I move on to the next girl. Why spend your time chasing a girl that's incongruent in deed and action, when I could just move on to the next one who WILL do all the things they say they will. Isn't that what you DESERVE: someone who is going to be as congruent in thought and action as you are?
Remeber: You DESERVE to be with the right girl, and are willing to step aside to go on if you don't think she's right for you. You must have willingness to WALK AWAY.
This sounds like a lot of pseudo psychology, but I have had to do a ton of thinking and research on this thing called attraction and relationthips, and have picked up some usefull things on the way. Hopefully there is some useful info here for anyone reading this, and if not, that's ok.
Santiago was right about what he said: being yourself means not making any excuses or changing your behaviour because you are afraid of pissing her off. If there is one thing that girls cannot stand it's guys smothering them with attention, I don't care what they say. Like Santiago said, too f-ing bad if they don't like something. You have to show that you actually have a back bone and aren't afraid to make them feel uncomfortable from time to time. It's called living your own life and if they want to spend time with you, they need to give you the GOLDEN TWO: Respect and Priority.
Respect
I will make no excuses for my wants and desires as a man, I have emotional and physical needs just as they do, and I will not kiss their ass to have any of them fulfilled. When a girl senses that you are above playing the bull**** power games and are honest and open to them without being an ******* about it, it shows tremendous backbone. You have to be willing to make them feel a little uncomfortable if something they say or do ticks you off. Don't just bite your lip and say "whatever you want, sweetie" you are just asking for an ass kicking then. Also on this topic, this doesn't mean treat them cruelly or yell or abuse them. Many girls will say that want a 50/50 relationship with a man, and most cases this is true. Many girls want a man that is in control: his finances, his career, his lifestyle, a guy that can take charge in a relationship without being bossy or a prick yelling "down *****!" looking for absolute dominance. They want to know that the guy they are with won't buckle when bad times hit and that you will be there when the **** hits the fan, and take action to resolve things when it does.
Priority
I'm not saying a woman has to drop everything she is doing and devote herself to satisfying your wishes 24/7. That's nuts. But what I am suggesting is this: YOUR TIME IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THERE'S, AND IF SHE SAYS SHE IS GOING TO BE SOMEWHERE/CALL/STOP BY, SHE'D BETTER BACK IT UP. She'd expect no less from you, right? Wouldn't she feel like you were dissing her and her time if you told her you'd meet her somewhere at a certain time and showed up an hour later? I always keep in my mind that it isn't me that has to prove that I'm worthy of her time and attention, it's the other way around. Now, I know that comes off perhaps a bit ****y or full of myself, but that's the mindset that I have and I have never suffered for it. A girl's gotta show me that she will be where/call/ do something when she says she will, or I move on to the next girl. Why spend your time chasing a girl that's incongruent in deed and action, when I could just move on to the next one who WILL do all the things they say they will. Isn't that what you DESERVE: someone who is going to be as congruent in thought and action as you are?
Remeber: You DESERVE to be with the right girl, and are willing to step aside to go on if you don't think she's right for you. You must have willingness to WALK AWAY.
This sounds like a lot of pseudo psychology, but I have had to do a ton of thinking and research on this thing called attraction and relationthips, and have picked up some usefull things on the way. Hopefully there is some useful info here for anyone reading this, and if not, that's ok.