That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
The best thing you might do is to keep opening mother****er. How are you going to learn something if you don't practice a lotI recently tried to open a woman on her way to work in the morning with a simple hello. All I got was a muffled hi and she continued on her way without even stopping or looking at me.
How can I improve my opening?
Read"Hi. Can you tell me where´s the nearest Starbucks?" If she dosen´t stop to talk to you, she isnt interested. If she stops and actually tries to help, just say something like "Thanks. Im Dr. Suave. What´s ur name?" and if she tells u her name "You loke like a cool girl I would like to know better. Let exchange numbers and meet when we have more time".
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Don't do like dorks online and chase. Get in front. As in walk past... start talking. Best open? Skip the open.I recently tried to open a woman on her way to work in the morning with a simple hello. All I got was a muffled hi and she continued on her way without even stopping or looking at me.
How can I improve my opening?
Such openings to be successful require you to be good looking, it's not a matter of "techniques".I recently tried to open a woman on her way to work in the morning with a simple hello. All I got was a muffled hi and she continued on her way without even stopping or looking at me.
How can I improve my opening?