Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Personals - First email

Cenotaph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After reading the posts of ERICLIVE, Francisco, Playersupreme and others.. I've tried out this online thing...four different sites..(paid and unpaid).

I have tried everything for a first email (as well remain congruent to the sent email) C&F, shortN’sweet, form letters, Style‘s CL ****y method. You name it I have tried it… however, my results have been poor.

I’d like to know how the masters in this "personals universe" end up shooting fish in a barrel???

The Problem: The first email, does anyone have successful examples????

logicallefty

Reaction score
I use this one a lot on Myspace as an intro.. Gets lots of "wow you are a silly guy". Or "interesting message and YES I do plan on talking to you".. I've never had a negative response about it yet..

Hey <HB>,

I am feeling indecisive today so whatshappening, hi, hello, hey, howdy..

...oh, and how goes it?

Just to let you know, I do require an occasional "Hi I am still alive" message form the folks on my myspace list from time to time. However, if you wish to remain on it just because it will make you popular and cool, but not actually talk to me, I do offer that service... However, make note for the record that I do charge a monthly fee for the privilege, billed via USMail. lol

OK, now that the legal ease is out of the way, thanks much for the add..

<bla bla, ask them something about something in their profile being C&F if possible, using 1-2 lines>

OK, until next time then: adios, ta ta, bye, later, C-YA

<your name>

Cenotaph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found too many flakes on Myspace for guys our age... What about the paid personal ads where women are horny and looking for more than A~Whoring.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stay away from copying examples. A good email consists of the personality of the writer marketing to the type of woman he's sarging. Too many times guys carpetbomb women with canned emails that seldom even pertain to anything in the woman's profile. This usually sends the email to the bit bucket.

It's not shooting fish in a barrel. To connect with women who just don't want to have their ego's stroked you need to make an effort to get to know them. The trick is making that connection sooner than later. I try to always meet the woman within two or three conversations be it a combination of brief emails and/or phone conversations. It's when you are face to face where your true DJ skills shine. :up:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I learned about online personals, it is like a catalog for chicks. Women have many men try to contact them so if you didn't take a decent pictre there's nothing that is going to help you (Your masculinty, charm and charisma can not transcend through the computer screen, therefore unlike in the real world if you don't have a good mug then you are in a disadvantage then the rest of the pack because your other strengths are not able to shine through). You can be a great guy with stable well paid to do job but she will pass it by and read the garbage man profile if he has a good picture.

Let me elobrate some more: Lets say you are a great looking guy but you are feminine, you are not charming but rather dull and boring. Your first email can say: "GOOGEE GOOGAA" and she will still reply to you with enthausiasm because she finds your mug attractive. However once she meets with you everything will go down the dumpster in the long run. That is why if you are an average looking guy (meaning you look like most guys) sarging is your best bet for them to see the whole package and get a better qualifcation.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to congratulate Cenotaph for actually doing research before posting his question Good job Cenotaph.

Francisco d'Anconia and DJDamage offered good advice.

To elbaorate on what DJDamage is saying, women will get 60-90 E-mails per day (depending on the website) in response to their ad.

We had one poster here who posted a personal ad as a woman just to see the response rate. He got about 60 E-mails per day. Generally the men on online dating websites outnumber women by a margin of 10-15 to 1.

You are better off getting dressed up and going out to a bar or lounge where most of the time women outnumber the men by a 3 to 1 margin.

Cenotaph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to thank all the guys in this thread for their advice, much appreciated.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your pictures are good enough women will contact YOU.

Its all about looks on these sites, since as stated women get average a ton of emails and there are more guys then girls, the ration is around 4:1 from what i gather mostly.

Also you may not have some great pictures, but ANYONE can get a really top picture.

Here are a few tips.

Wear your best sexy cloths and take a few pics, get a mate to take some pics, then take some more pics, pick out the best pictures and upload them.
Wear a suit a sexy suit and look suave, take alot of picks and use the best one.
Use a prop a nice car if you have one or your house, if it looks great or your apartment if it is cool.

Simply you want the pic to be as good as possible.

Then women will contact you, which makes this about 50x easier.

the profile helps also.

Some guys make mistakes about:
Saying they want to meet the one and this is rather sufficating
some say i will wine you and dine you and treat you like a princess, e.t.c, this too screams nice guy, you may get dates but it is generally not for you.
Some try too hard and impress, or try a players profile.
Some post random rubbish or pocket it with se* or inuendo.

Me perosnally i find a normal profile about you, not too much and the TRUTH of what your after goes along way.

On my profile i put 'i am not looking for a relationship since i enjoy my single life and i am not ready yet. I get replies from women that are too not after pressure. I think that line shows i am not going to fall for just anyone and i also belive some women will see it as a challange to try to get me to be exclusive as in ' i bet i can tie him down ' which i know goes on in womens heads since i have insider info from two attractive sisters (my sisters).