Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online conversations?

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, usually I have no trouble talking to girls in person, or online throughout the school year, cause you know, I'll just find anything that happened at school to talk about. But now during summer, I have a lot more trouble having online convos with girls. On days that I dont see em, I really dont know what to say. When I see em , or do something with em, I'll just talk about that. But w/o seeing them, it gets harder.

Any useful tips to get girls more into talking during online convos?

Also, i dont know if i'm the only one, but I sometimes feel stupid starting with the same routine to start ever convo "hey. hey. whats up? nothing much you? n2m" This one time I even had on my info how whats up is overrated and i used everything but whats up. I'd say "whats new? hows it going? wats happening? Whats crackin?" But I soon found it to get just as repetitive.

So, if any of you have any idea of how to be any better talking online when there's not much to talk about, i'd appreciate the help.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online conversations just suck, period. Get a date and talk to them in person.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly disagree with the popular 'opinion' on this board that online conversations are useless.

They're about as useless as the sense of sight or sound.

Online conversation can be a crucial tool in roping in a broad.

If you happen to be incredibly good with words and language, as I am, it's even better. You can also plan your responses for maximum effect with your women.

And no, it doesn't 'dry out' face-to-face conversation due to less topics to converse about. I've been talking to a chick both online and in person for a couple months and the conversation still flows amazing.

Don't worry about the METHOD you use.
Just make sure your POINT gets across.

Don't rely EXCLUSIVELY on online convo, though. Use it to keep 'up to date' with your prospects and mack it up with them. Proceed to in-person meetings from there.

Guys, DON'T EVER write off a particular method until you've tried it yourself. Just because popular opinion says online conversation is garbage, it isn't necessarily the TRUTH. Try it for yourself.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree with Luscious. I don't mind using online convo at all to perhaps set up a date, or just stimulate a little interest. You just have to be smart with it, and not get carried away and talk your ass off. It can be real helpful for those that have experienced using it.. I've made a lot of mistakes before, just learned from them.

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, of coarse it isnt my only way of talking to girls. I pretty succesful talking to them in person, even the hottest most popular chicks. But, what I love about IM is that I can talk to like 5 girls a tthe same time and still be talking to my friends.

Idk, online convos can get frustrating sometimes. But sometimes they can be great.

Any advice about the "hey...hey...whats up....nm u?....nm" thing? Its annoying to be saying the same thing every time....

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me chicks seem to be much more open online, i guess because there's no pressure of an immediate response, and they're in a comfortable area (their houses usually) so i believe online can be effective in digging for a few things in common (not too much mind you) but enough to follow up on the next day or whatever. This isn't the only way to do it by any means, but usually ill give a girl my sn or IM her once, then talk to her in person at school etc. and wait for her to IM me...something about waiting for a chick to get online then immediatly sending her "Hey there" seems a little stalkerish to me...but if she IMs you, then the pressures off and you can get a lil info ;)

Just don't make the mistake of talking too much online...whats the fun in learning everything about a girl online then seeing her at school with nothing to talk about? You only hurt yourself there...

My two cents-

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell talking online can be fun

the whole "Whats up, nm, nm " ****, is your fault.

WHY the hell would you lie and say not much is up!?

THE UNIVERE IS EXPANDING! We are spinning are thousands of miles per hour, there are millions of forces tugging and pulling and pushing at us from every direction, there are millions of life forms in your very own backyard, there are weather patterns that are amazing!

Life is full of amazing discovery and wonder! You sit there and go "Not Much," sounds like your a pretty blind guy, either that or just too dumb to look around...

hehe, either way girls dont like dull guys.

****ing I shaved my head today! it feels moist constantly and is freakin me out, I had a dream too, where my 7th/8th grade teacher was there and she started crying, it was pretty trippy, also I chilled outside in the sun for a while, there is a million different bugs I saw. My backyard is filled with so many plants and berries.

On tv they were showing Donald Trumps son, jeez i think those guys are pretty lame. A crazy workaholic. Everyone thinks being rich is great, but hey showed frankie muiz nd he was like "I thought I was gonna be hapyp when i made my first million, but there I wasnt, so now im waiting till my 100 million." Damn that dude is stupid, money doesnt make you happy obviously.

Who watched the basketball show, man that was pretty awesome, that one guy got knocked the **** out! Damn I cant believe someone would get hit that hard, he still walked away though.

Yeah, yeah I know im just ranting like a maniac here, but when you throw in Just a TINY TAD of your own experiences, then you ask "What about you?"

"Nm"

"Same old boring self huh?"

Just ****ing be creative.

:)

Hey

Don Juan
Reaction score
i tend to avoid giving a girl my sn. But if it does end up leaking to her, I try to make the convos fun and relatively short. Unfortunaly it can be hard to open up a discussion sometimes. You would start off with the anonoying "hey, wats up, nm" greeting and then find it hard to get her interested in a topic or to open up about it.
Other times you can connect. But its not always easy. Try to offer crazy playful topics about anything, or stream it off of an experiance that she can relate to. Make it up if you have to. And use the SMILIES.

Also, the BLOCK button is your friend. Use it if you want to stil be online, yet not have to talk to her. Then unblock her when you feel that she can talk to you again. This will enable you to be less available to her.