"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Oneitis

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
144
Reaction score
20
Age
37
And never ever give your number to a slightly fatter chick, even just to try it out. I blocked her number that same day. She contacted me via mail on Monday and this night called me with another number and left a voicemail “*******”.

Tbh I’m kinda getting worried she’s gonna track me down and do crazy stuff.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I’m about to give you some medicine and it’s not gonna taste good. All the answers to your problems were written in your post. First off, stop drinking. It’s empty calories and you seem to take it too far. If it’s not building muscle why the hell are you consuming it? It’s a waste of money and nothing more unattractive than a man who drinks too much.

Two, get busy with the gym. When I mean get busy I mean do the stuff that’s hard. Challenge yourself with cardio, time under tension, German volume training, etc. When you don’t feel like it remember how this broad ignored you.

Third, leave women at work alone. They’re off limits and most of the time it will wreck your career. Next, leave this woman you’re infatuated with the hell alone. Start disqualifying these women and have some standards. She was using you and she’s not the last woman in the world. All women can be replaced. Stop thinking she’s the only one.
Well
 
Top