Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One Thing I Noticed (Read)

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized today that I try to hard around girls.

I try to be such a great guy around the girls that I like, and sometimes they think it's boring. For instance, I think about what I'm gonna say before saying anything to a hot girl and sometimes the convo can become boring and dull.

Then the girls who I don't care if they like me. I do the dumbest things and just am a cool kid who will do or say anything that is on his mind. And they all end up liking me even though I don't even care if they do.

I realized that I just gotta stop trying so hard and just be myself and the girls will flock to me.

Anyone else agree?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah.

Don't be yourself.

Unless you are infact a Don Juan.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Nah.

Don't be yourself.

Unless you are infact a Don Juan.
Lol. Don't think what you're going to say. More often then not, it will cause you to have doubt. That's bad.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Lol. Don't think what you're going to say. More often then not, it will cause you to have doubt. That's bad.
I was being serious, did you skip SoSuave.com's (not the forum's) little thing on "just be yourself"?

Be yourself as in embody the personality you hold, yet the idea behind the DJ method is to make that personality a different one.

So, perhaps you shouldn't be yourself -- if being yourself is what you find not working.

Be a Don Juan, for even if it's not "you" it will soon manifest yourself.

You think therefore you are.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a post in the HS Bible someplace that deals with "going with the flow." It basically iterates what a couple guys have been saying so far about not THINKING so much. Unless you can read someone's mind and know exactly what they're going to say, there's no reason to try to plan out all your lines - all it takes is one curve ball and they're all pretty much thrown to waste.

I used to do exactly what you describe about trying to think out things first, and it was kind of hard to get out of the habit. You've just gotta learn to relax and fall away from what you've been doing.

"With repetition comes demise, yet with creativity comes longevity."