Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One strike?

michelangelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of what I have read on this site so far seems to suggest that the "DJ way" is to forget about any woman who does not hand over her number a few minutes after meeting you.

Is there no instance that merits a more concerted effort, or over a longer period of time? Or is it just "ask now cause she has already made up her mind?"

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
michelangelo,

The "DJ way" that you talk about is pretty simple. It tells you that dating for men should NOT be pursuing, it should be ATTRACTING. You are the prize to be won. All through nature, males are the one made to attract the other gender. They will do their little courtship dance, twidde their little feathers, they will do things that will attract a woman.

People nowadays are a shame put to waste.

Some people will attract with thier skill, or their possessions, and that always works, but the way that people offer on this site, is to attract with confidence, boldness, challenge, and control. You shouldn't have to make an effort with a woman, she's the one making the effort to get to you.

The whole number thing is simple. It is JUST a number. If a woman will not hand it over after a few minutes of conversation so that she may have the chance to get to know you better later on, she is not relationship material. Even if she ends up being, you wouldn't have had as good as time pursuing someone that was truely interested in you from the getgo.

Here, a beautiful woman strikes up a conversation with you, you talk to her for a bit, she seems extremely nice, she has a lot of your interests, two minutes up, she asks for your number because she has to run.

What do you do?

You give it to her, you are simply attracted to her and you can't resist.

Another woman strikes up a conversation with you, not beautiful, but cute and sweet. She has some cute quirks, and you don't know much about her, but you're curious. She asks for your number, what do you do?

You give it to her. You are attracted to her and want to know more about her.

What is a situation you wouldn't give your number to a woman? If she was annoying and there was no attraction whatsoever.

You cannot create attraction. Some people are attracted to you and some people aren't. You should not change to attract them. But you should find out as soon as possible so you don't waste your time.

michelangelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NRM
...but the way that people offer on this site, is to attract with confidence, boldness, challenge, and control... If a woman will not hand it over after a few minutes of conversation so that she may have the chance to get to know you better later on, she is not relationship material.
Ok, I can see that.

But if I only talk to her for a few minutes, how much time is there for "challenge" and "control"?

I can see boldness and confidence, cause I just walked up out of nowhere and approached her.

But a few minutes of conversation don't really challenge her in any way at all. How do I make myself a challenge in such a short period?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NRM
You cannot create attraction. Some people are attracted to you and some people aren't. You should not change to attract them. But you should find out as soon as possible so you don't waste your time.
I disagree. While I'll be the first to admit that physical attraction is one of the most primary methods of seduction, you can still CONVEY YOUR PERSONALITY and be attractive in that way.

To submit to the scales of judgement within 5 minutes forces the woman to judge you on very little merit and substance. What she has to make her decision on is only your physical looks and whatever 5 minutes of conversation that you had. 5 minutes worth of information is not a lot to go on.

Creating attraction is VERY POSSIBLE if you can convey a personality that is intriguing and hits all the right buttons in the woman.

Not to mention that it takes approximately SEVEN HOURS TO LAY ANY WOMAN. Game time is a MUST.